Patterns of industrial specialisation in post-Unification Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Tommaso Proietti, 2013. "Patterns of industrial specialisation in post-Unification Italy," Scandinavian Economic History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 61(3), pages 259-286, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fenoaltea, 2009.
"Shipbuilding in Italy, 1861-1913: the burden of the evidence,"
Historical Social Research (Section 'Cliometrics'),
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 34(2), pages 333-373.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fenoaltea, 2008. "Shipbuilding in Italy, 1861-1913:The Burden of The Evidence," CEIS Research Paper 137, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 15 Dec 2008.
- Zamagni, Vera, 1997. "The Economic History of Italy 1860-1990," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292890.
- Fenoaltea,Stefano, 2014. "The Reinterpretation of Italian Economic History," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107658080.
- Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2003. "Notes on the Rate of Industrial Growth in Italy, 1861 1913," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 63(03), pages 695-735, September.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fenoaltea, 2013.
"Through the magnifying glass: provincial aspects of industrial growth in post-Unification Italy,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 66(1), pages 57-85, February.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fenoaltea, 2010. "Through the magnifying glass: provincial aspects of industrial growth in post-unification Italy," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 4, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2003. "Peeking Backward: Regional Aspects of Industrial Growth in Post-Unification Italy," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 63(04), pages 1059-1102, December.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2007. "Business fluctuations in Italy, 1861-1913: The new evidence," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 432-451, July.
- Greenacre Michael, 2010. "Biplots in Practice," Books, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation, number 2011113.
- Fenoaltea, Stefano, 1988. "International resource flows and construction movements in the atlantic economy: the kuznets cycle in Italy, 1861–1913," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(03), pages 605-637, September.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fenoaltea, 2008. "The Chemicals, Coal and Petroleum Products, and Rubber Industries in Italy's Regions, 1861-1913: Time-Series Estimates," Rivista di storia economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 3-58.
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 2004. "Textile production in Italy's regions, 1861-1913," Rivista di storia economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 145-174.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:4:p:675-695 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fachin, 2017.
"Regional growth with spatial dependence: A case study on early Italian industrialization,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(4), pages 675-695, November.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fachin, 2016. "Regional Growth with Spatial Dependence: a Case Study on Early Italian Industrialization," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 35, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsmanufacturing industry; specilisation; post-Unification Italy;
- N63 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N93 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-05-07 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2011-05-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-URE-2011-05-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .