The Growth of the Italian Economy, 1820â€“1960
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vecchi, Giovanni & Coppola, Michela, 2006.
"Nutrition and growth in Italy, 1861-1911: What macroeconomic data hide,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 438-464, July.
- Coppola, Michela & Vecchi, Giovanni, 2004. "Nutrition and growth in Italy, 1861-1911 what macroeconomic data hide," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh043101, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Pistoresi, Barbara & Rinaldi, Alberto, 2012. "Exports, imports and growth," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 241-254.
- Pablo Martinelli, 2014. "Editor's choice Von Thünen south of the Alps: access to markets and interwar Italian agriculture," European Review of Economic History, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 107-143.
- Martinelli, Pablo, 2014. "Latifundia revisited: Market power, land inequality and agricultural efficiency. Evidence from interwar Italian agriculture," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 79-106.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521661508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.