Shipbuilding in Italy, 1861-1913: the burden of the evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fenoaltea, 2008. "Shipbuilding in Italy, 1861-1913:The Burden of The Evidence," CEIS Research Paper 137, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 15 Dec 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giordano, Claire & Giugliano, Ferdinando, 2015.
"A tale of two Fascisms: Labour productivity growth and competition policy in Italy, 1911–1951,"
Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 25-38.
- Claire Giordano & Ferdinando Giugliano, 2012. "A Tale of Two Fascisms: Labour Productivity Growth and Competition Policy in Italy, 1911-1951," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 28, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Felice, Emanuele, 2014. "Il Mezzogiorno fra storia e pubblicistica. Una replica a Daniele e Malanima [Southern Italy between history and journalistic books. A reply to Daniele and Malanima]," MPRA Paper 55830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2015. "The measurement of production movements: Lessons from the general engineering industry in Italy, 1861–1913," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 19-37.
- Emanuele Felice, 2015.
"La stima e l?interpretazione dei divari regionali nel lungo periodo: i risultati principali e alcune tracce di ricerca,"
SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 91-120.
- Felice, Emanuele, 2015. "La stima e l’interpretazione dei divari regionali nel lungo periodo: i risultati principali e alcune tracce di ricerca [On the reconstruction and interpretation of regional inequality in Italy in t," MPRA Paper 66310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 2020.
"The fruits of disaggregation: The engineering industry, tariff protection, and the industrial investment cycle in Italy, 1861-1913,"
PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 73(292), pages 77-110.
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 2017. "The Fruits of Disaggregation: the Engineering Industry, Tariff Protection, and the Industrial Investment Cycle in Italy, 1861-1913," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 41, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Emanuele Felice, 2013. "Regional income inequality in Italy in the long run (1871–2001). Patterns and determinants," UHE Working papers 2013_08, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Tommaso Proietti, 2013.
"Patterns of industrial specialisation in post-Unification Italy,"
Scandinavian Economic History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 61(3), pages 259-286, November.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Proietti, Tommaso, 2011. "Patterns of industrial specialisation in post-Unification Italy," MPRA Paper 30431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Tommaso Proietti, 2011. "Patterns of industrial specialisation in post-unification Italy," Working Papers 11010, Economic History Society.
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 2014. "The measurement of production movements: lessons from the engineering industry in Italy, 1861-1913," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 400, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:afc:histor:v:34:y:2009:i:2:p:333-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/afcccea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/afcccea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.