Report NEP-GEO-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Martin & Thulin, Per, 2011. "Labor Mobility And Spatial Density," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 248, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Pike, Andy & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Torrisi, Gianpiero & Tselios, Vassilis & Tomaney, John, 2010. "In search of the ‘economic dividend’ of devolution: spatial disparities, spatial economic policy and decentralisation in the UK," DEMQ Working Paper Series 2010/9, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Tomoya Mori, 2011. "Increasing Returns in Transportation and the Formation of Hubs," KIER Working Papers 770, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje, 2011. "REGIONAL POLICY AS CHANGE MANAGEMENT - a theoretical discussion with empirical illustrations," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 249, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & David Neumark, 2011. "Employment in Black Urban Labor Markets: Problems and Solutions," NBER Working Papers 16986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gustafson, Cole R. & Maung, Thein A. & Saxowsky, David M. & Nowatzki, John & Miljkovic, Tatjana, 2011. "Economics of Sourcing Cellulosic Feedstock for Energy Production," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103260, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Siqi Zheng & Jing Cao & Matthew E. Kahn, 2011. "China's Rising Demand for "Green Cities": Evidence from Cross-City Real Estate Price Hedonics," NBER Working Papers 16992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvia R. Sedita & Fiorenza Belussi & Gianluca Fiscato, 2011. "What lies beneath the internationalization of firms in a regional innovation system?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0132, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Proietti, Tommaso, 2011. "Patterns of industrial specialisation in post-Unification Italy," MPRA Paper 30431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Motamed, Mesbah J. & McPhail, Lihong Lu, 2011. "Spatial Dimensions of US Crop Selection: Recent Responses to Markets and Policy," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103270, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.