Increasing Returns in Transportation and the Formation of Hubs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tomoya Mori, 2012. "Increasing returns in transportation and the formation of hubs," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 877-897, July.
- MORI Tomoya, 2012. "Increasing Returns in Transportation and the Formation of Hubs," Discussion papers 12005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Hangtian, 2016. "Domestic railroad infrastructure and exports: Evidence from the Silk Route," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 129-147.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:105:y:2018:i:c:p:121-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Zhigang & Xu, Hangtian, 2016. "High-Speed Railroad and Economic Geography: Evidence from Japan," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 485, Asian Development Bank.
- Hangtian Xu, 2014. "Revisit' the Silk Road: A Quasi-Experiment Approach Estimating the Effects of Railway Speed-Up Project on China-Central Asia Exports," ERSA conference papers ersa14p78, European Regional Science Association.
- Xu, Hangtian & Itoh, Hidekazu, 2016. "Density economies and transport geography: Evidence from the container shipping industry," MPRA Paper 75580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFormation of a transport hub; Distance economies of transportation; Density economies of transportation;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R49 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-05-07 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-05-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.