Revisit' the Silk Road: A Quasi-Experiment Approach Estimating the Effects of Railway Speed-Up Project on China-Central Asia Exports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomoya Mori, 2012.
"Increasing returns in transportation and the formation of hubs,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 877-897, July.
- Tomoya Mori, 2011. "Increasing Returns in Transportation and the Formation of Hubs," KIER Working Papers 770, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- MORI Tomoya, 2012. "Increasing Returns in Transportation and the Formation of Hubs," Discussion papers 12005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Juan S. Blyde, 2012.
"Shaky Roads and Trembling Exports: Assessing the Trade Effects of Domestic Infrastructure Using a Natural Experiment,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
4650, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Emilio Espino & Martin Gonzalez-Rozada, 2013. "Normative Fiscal Policy and Growth: Some Quantitative Implications for the Chilean Economy," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-06, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Donald J. Rousslang & Theodore To, 1993. "Domestic Trade and Transportation Costs as Barriers to International Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 208-221, February.
- Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang & Zhang, Yan, 2013.
"How do exporters respond to antidumping investigations?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 290-300.
- Yi Lu & Zhigang Tao & Yan Zhang, 2013. "How Do Exporters Respond to Antidumping Investigations?," Working Papers 192013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Blyde, Juan, 2013. "Shaky roads and trembling exports: Assessing the trade effects of domestic infrastructure using a natural experiment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 148-161.
- M. Shahe Emran & Zhaoyang Hou, 2013. "Access to Markets and Rural Poverty: Evidence from Household Consumption in China," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 682-697, May.
- Li, Zhigang & Chen, Yu, 2013. "Estimating the social return to transport infrastructure: A price-difference approach applied to a quasi-experiment," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 669-683.
- Takanori Ago & Ikumo Isono & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2006. "Locational disadvantage of the hub," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(4), pages 819-848, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDomestic transport costs; China-Central Asia; Export; Firm-level; Transport infrastructure;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2014-12-29 (China)
- NEP-TRA-2014-12-29 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2014-12-29 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa14p78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .