Report NEP-URE-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomoya Mori, 2011. "Increasing Returns in Transportation and the Formation of Hubs," KIER Working Papers 770, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Siqi Zheng & Jing Cao & Matthew E. Kahn, 2011. "China's Rising Demand for "Green Cities": Evidence from Cross-City Real Estate Price Hedonics," NBER Working Papers 16992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andersson, Martin & Thulin, Per, 2011. "Labor Mobility And Spatial Density," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 248, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & David Neumark, 2011. "Employment in Black Urban Labor Markets: Problems and Solutions," NBER Working Papers 16986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. Anundsen, André & S. Jansen, Eilev, 2011. "Self-reinforcing effects between housing prices and credit: Evidence from Norway," Memorandum 13/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Siqi Zheng & Matthew E. Kahn, 2011. "Does Government Investment in Local Public Goods Spur Gentrification? Evidence from Beijing," NBER Working Papers 17002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tan, Teck Hong, 2011. "Measuring the willingness to pay for houses in a sustainable neighborhood," MPRA Paper 30446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pike, Andy & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Torrisi, Gianpiero & Tselios, Vassilis & Tomaney, John, 2010. "In search of the ‘economic dividend’ of devolution: spatial disparities, spatial economic policy and decentralisation in the UK," DEMQ Working Paper Series 2010/9, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Ollinger, Michael & Ralston, Katherine L. & Guthrie, Joanne F., 2011. "School Breakfast and Lunch Costs: Are There Economies of Scale?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103191, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:30493 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Serra, Danila & Barr, Abigail & Packard, Truman, 2011. "Education outcomes, school governance and parents'demand for accountability : evidence from Albania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5643, The World Bank.
- SAKHI Women's Resource Centre SAKHI, 2011. "Safe City Free of Violence against Women and Girls Initiative Trivandrum City, Kerala," Working Papers id:3740, eSocialSciences.
- Bisin, Alberto & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Formation and Persistence of Oppositional Identities," Research Papers in Economics 2011:16, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Barrera-Osorio, Felipe & Raju, Dhushyanth, 2011. "Evaluating public per-student subsidies to low-cost private schools : regression-discontinuity evidence from Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5638, The World Bank.
- Zhu, Erqian Julia & Kim, Man-Keun & Harris, Thomas R., 2011. "Modeling US Counties’ Innovation Capacity with a Focus on Natural Amenities," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103249, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Proietti, Tommaso, 2011. "Patterns of industrial specialisation in post-Unification Italy," MPRA Paper 30431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Eliana La Ferrara, 2011. "A Test of Racial Bias in Capital Sentencing," NBER Working Papers 16981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.