Contact information of University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:demqwp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gianluca Cafiso or Luigi Bonaventura (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fecatit.html .
- 2010/11 Agenzie di collocamento ed effetti sulle frizioni nel mercato del lavoro
by Bonaventura, Luigi
- 2010/10 The regional public spending for tourism in Italy: an empirical analysis
by Cellini, Roberto & Torrisi, Gianpiero
- 2010/9 In search of the ‘economic dividend’ of devolution: spatial disparities, spatial economic policy and decentralisation in the UK
by Pike, Andy & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Torrisi, Gianpiero & Tselios, Vassilis & Tomaney, John
- 2010/8 The impact of EPL on labour productivity in a general equilibrium matching model
by Lisi, Domenico
- 2010/7 Trade Costs and the Agglomeration of Production
by Cafiso, Gianluca
- 2010/6 Satisfaction and adaptation in voting behavior: an empirical exploration
by Martorana, Marco & Mazza, Isidoro
- 2010/5 Inequality of opportunity in the credit market
by Coco, Giuseppe & Pignataro, Giuseppe
- 2010/3 Multiple sclerosis patients' preferences: a preliminary study on disease awareness and perception
by Gitto, Lara
- 2010/1 Return migration in Italy: what do we know?
by Biondo, Alessio E. & Monteleone, Simona