The impact of EPL on labour productivity in a general equilibrium matching model
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment protection; Endogenous labour productivity; Job destruction;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-04-30 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EFF-2011-04-30 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LAB-2011-04-30 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:demqwp:2010_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gianluca Cafiso) or (Luigi Bonaventura). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecatit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .