Report NEP-EFF-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zuzana Irsova, 2010. "Bank Efficiency in Transitional Countries: Sensitivity to Stochastic Frontier Design," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp998, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2010-1007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- FUJIWARA Yoshi & AOYAMA Hideaki, 2011. "Stochastic Origin of Scaling Laws in Productivity and Employment Dispersion," Discussion papers 11044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kent Matthews, 2011. "Risk Management and Managerial Efficiency in Chinese Banks: A Network DEA Framework," Working Papers 102011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Strumann, Christoph, 2011. "On the effect of prospective payment system on hospital efficiency and competition for patients in Germany," Economics Working Papers 2011-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Robert Allen & Robert C. Allen, 2011. "Technology and the Great Divergence," Economics Series Working Papers 548, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- M. Roger & M. Wasmer, 2011. "Heterogeneity matters: labour productivity differentiated by age and skills," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2011-04, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Xiao Xian HUANG & Aurore PELISSIER & Jacky MATHONNAT & Martine AUDIBERT & Anning MA, 2011. "Health Insurance Reform and Efficiency of Township Hospitals in Rural China: An Analysis from Survey Data," Working Papers 201111, CERDI.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "A nonparametric analysis of the Greek renewable energy sector," MPRA Paper 30467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lisi, Domenico, 2010. "The impact of EPL on labour productivity in a general equilibrium matching model," DEMQ Working Paper Series 2010/8, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2010. "Which Foreigners are Worth Wooing? A Meta-Analysis of Vertical Spillovers from FDI," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp996, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Saioa Arando & Fred Freundlich & Monica Gago & Derek C. Jones & Takao Kato, 2010. "Assessing Mondragon: Stability & Managed Change in the Face of Globalization," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1003, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Carbó-Valverde, Santiago & Marqués-Ibáñez, David & Rodríguez Fernández, Francisco, 2011. "Securitization, bank lending and credit quality: the case of Spain," Working Paper Series 1329, European Central Bank.