Assessing Mondragon: Stability & Managed Change in the Face of Globalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Pencavel & Luigi Pistaferri & Fabiano Schivardi, 2006.
"Wages, Employment, and Capital in Capitalist and Worker-Owned Firms,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 60(1), pages 23-44, October.
- Pencavel, John & Pistaferri, Luigi & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2006. "Wages, Employment, and Capital in Capitalist and Worker-Owned Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 2188, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joshi, Sumit & Smith, Stephen C., 2008. "Endogenous formation of coops and cooperative leagues," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 217-233, October.
- Burdín, Gabriel & Dean, Andrés, 2009. "New evidence on wages and employment in worker cooperatives compared with capitalist firms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 517-533, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marina Albanese & Cecilia Navarra & Ermanno Tortia, 2019.
"Equilibrium unemployment as a worker insurance device: wage setting in worker owned enterprises,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 36(3), pages 653-671, October.
- albanese, marina & navarra, cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2017. "EQUILIBRIUM UNEMPLOYMENT AS A WORKER INSURANCE DEVICE. Wage setting in worker owned enterprises," MPRA Paper 77031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina ALBANESE & Cecilia NAVARRA & Ermanno TORTIA, 2017. "Equilibrium unemployment as a worker insurance device: Wage setting in worker owned enterprises," CIRIEC Working Papers 1705, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Luigi BONATTI & Lorenza A. LORENZETTI, 2018. "Why Wages Tend To Be Lower In Worker‐Owned Firms Than In Investor‐Owned Firms," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 563-580, December.
- Steven Toms, 2012. "Producer co-operatives and economic efficiency: Evidence from the nineteenth-century cotton textile industry," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(6), pages 855-882, October.
- Paranque, Bernard, 2017. "The need for an alternative to shareholder value creation? The Ethomed student experience," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 686-695.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Green, Kesten C., 2013.
"Effects of corporate social responsibility and irresponsibility policies,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1922-1927.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Green, Kesten C., 2012. "Effects of corporate social responsibility and irresponsibility policies," MPRA Paper 43007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anjel ERRASTI & Ignacio BRETOS & Enekoitz ETXEZARRETA, 2016. "What Do Mondragon Coopitalist Multinationals Look Like? The Rise And Fall Of Fagor Electrodomesticos S. Coop. And Its European Subsidiaries," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 433-456, December.
- Tortia, Ermanno Celeste, 2019. "Employment protection regimes in worker co-operatives: dismissal of worker members and distributive fairness," MPRA Paper 94536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Izaskun AGIRRE & Pedro REINARES & Amaia AGIRRE, 2014. "Antecedents To Market Orientation In The Worker Cooperative Organization: The Mondragon Group," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 387-408, September.
- Seung C. Ahn & Josef C. Brada & José A. Méndez, 2012. "Effort, Technology and the Efficiency of Agricultural Cooperatives," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(11), pages 1601-1616, November.
- Malleson, Tom, 2014. "After Occupy: Economic Democracy for the 21st Century," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199330102.
- Marina Albanese & Cecilia Navarra & Ermanno Tortia, 2017. "Equilibrium unemployment as a worker insurance device: Worker insurance and wage setting in worker owned enterprises," DEM Working Papers 2017/09, Department of Economics and Management.
- Dario Di Giulio Cesare, 2012. "Mondrag�n: come far convivere successo economico e valori cooperativi," Euricse Working Papers 1239, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
More about this item
Keywordsemployee ownership; producer cooperatives; labor managed firm; productive efficiency; Mondragon;
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2011-04-30 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2010-1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.