The Role of Frictions on Academic Recruitment System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Paul Durrenberger, 2005. "Labour," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christian Dustmann & Yoram Weiss, 2007. "Return Migration: Theory and Empirical Evidence from the UK," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 45(2), pages 236-256, June.
- Sebastian Gundel & Heiko Peters, 2008.
"What determines the duration of stay of immigrants in Germany?: Evidence from a longitudinal duration analysis,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(11), pages 769-782, September.
- Sebastian Gundel & Heiko Peters, 2008. "What Determines the Duration of Stay of Immigrants in Germany?: Evidence from a Longitudinal Duration Analysis," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 79, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sascha O. Becker & Andrea Ichino & Giovanni Peri, 2004. "How Large Is the "Brain Drain" from Italy?," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 63(1), pages 1-32, April.
- Daniele Checchi, 1999. "Tenure. An Appraisal of a National Selection Process for Associate Professorship," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 58(2), pages 137-181, September.
More about this item
Keywordsacademic labour market; search frictions; cooptation; recruitment system.;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-08-29 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2011-08-29 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:demqwp:2011_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gianluca Cafiso) or (Luigi Bonaventura). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecatit.html .