Tenure. An Appraisal of a National Selection Process for Associate Professorship
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2015.
"Gender Discrimination and Evaluators’ Gender: Evidence from Italian Academia,"
Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 82(325), pages 162-188, January.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2011. "Gender Discrimination and Evaluators’ Gender: Evidence from the Italian Academy," Working Papers 201106, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Alberto Baccini, 2009.
"Italian Economic Journals. A Network-based Ranking and an Exploratory Analysis of their Influence on Setting International Professional Standards,"
Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 491-512.
- Alberto Baccini, 2009. "Italian economic journals. A network-based ranking and an exploratory analysis of their influence on setting international professional standards," Department of Economics University of Siena 574, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Linnemer, Laurent & Visser, Michael, 2008.
"Publish or peer-rich? The role of skills and networks in hiring economics professors,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 423-441, June.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Linnemer & Michael Visser, 2006. "Publish or peer-rich ? The role of skills and networks in hiring economics professors," Research Unit Working Papers 0604, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Ruben Durante & Giovanna Labartino & Roberto Perotti, 2011.
"Academic Dynasties: Decentralization and Familism in the Italian Academia,"
NBER Working Papers
17572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Durante, Ruben & Labartino, Giovanna & Perotti, Roberto, 2011. "Academic Dynasties: Decentralization and Familism in the Italian Academia," CEPR Discussion Papers 8645, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pezzoni, Michele & Sterzi, Valerio & Lissoni, Francesco, 2012.
"Career progress in centralized academic systems: Social capital and institutions in France and Italy,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 704-719.
- Michele Pezzoni & Valerio Sterzi & Francesco Lissoni, 2009. "Career progress in centralized academic systems: social capital and institutions in France and Italy," KITeS Working Papers 026, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised 2009.
- Michele Pezzoni & Valerio Sterzi & Francesco Lissoni, 2012. "Career progress in centralized academic systems: Social capital and institutions in France and Italy," Post-Print halshs-01074540, HAL.
- Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Haddawy, Peter & Cicero, Tindaro & Hassan, Saeed-Ul, 2017. "The solitude of stars. An analysis of the distributed excellence model of European universities," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 435-454.
- Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2011. "A simple model of favouritism in recruitment," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 78-88, June.
- Bonaventura, Luigi, 2011. "The Role of Frictions on Academic Recruitment System," DEMQ Working Paper Series 2011/2, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; university; academic competition; selection process;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gde:journl:gde_v58_n2_p137-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Erika Somma to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.gde.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.