Italian economic journals. A network-based ranking and an exploratory analysis of their influence on setting international professional standards
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Baccini Alberto, 2009. "Italian Economic Journals. A Network-based Ranking and an Exploratory Analysis of their Influence on Setting International Professional Standards," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, pages 491-512.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Colander & Richard Holt & Barkley Rosser, 2004. "The changing face of mainstream economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 485-499.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2007.
"How the World Achieved Consensus on Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, pages 47-68.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2007. "How the World Achieved Consensus on Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 13580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lippi Marco & Peracchi Franco, 2007. "Il primo esercizio italiano di valutazione della ricerca: una prima valutazione," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, pages 267-276.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M & Rothman, Harry, 1999. "The Editors and Authors of Economics Journals: A Case of Institutional Oligopoly?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages 165-186, February.
- Daniele Checchi, 1999. "Tenure. An Appraisal of a National Selection Process for Associate Professorship," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, pages 137-181.
- Cainelli Giulio & de Felice Annunziata & Lamonarca Maria & Zoboli Roberto, 2006. "The Publications of Italian Economists in ECONLIT. Quantitative Assessment and Implications for Research Evaluation," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 385-424.
- Marcuzzo Maria Cristina & Zacchia Giulia, 2007. "L'ECONLIT e gli strumenti per la valutazione della ricerca economica in Italia," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, pages 277-306.
- Alberto Baccini & Lucio Barabesi, 2008. "Interlocking Editorship. A Network Analysis of the Links Between Economic Journals," Department of Economics University of Siena 532, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Elisabetta Addis & Paola Villa, 2003. "The Editorial Boards of Italian Economics Journals: Women, Gender, and Social Networking," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 75-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baccini, Alberto & Barabesi, Lucio, 2011. "Seats at the table: The network of the editorial boards in information and library science," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 382-391.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic journals; Italian economic journals; ranking of journals; editorial boards;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-NET-2009-11-21 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2009-11-21 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .