The changing face of mainstream economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Aspromourgos, Tony, 1986. "On the Origins of the Term 'Neoclassical.'," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 265-270, September.
- Mirowski,Philip, 2002. "Machine Dreams," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521772839.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1899. "The Preconceptions of Economic Science I," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 13.
- Mirowski,Philip, 2002. "Machine Dreams," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521775267.
- Colander, David, 2003.
"The Aging of an Economist,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 157-176, June.
- repec:exe:wpaper:98/10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1899. "The Preconceptions of Economic Science II," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 13.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1991. "The Mathematization of Economic Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh & Judd, Kenneth L., 2006. "Handbook of Computational Economics, Vol. 2: Agent-Based Computational Economics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10368, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2018.
"The Death Of Neoclassical Economics,"
Chapters,in: How Economics Should Be Done, chapter 5, pages 46-62
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- J. Barkley Rosser Jr. (ed.), 2004. "Complexity in Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 2709.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1985. "Experimental Economics: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 264-272, March.
- Stodder James, 1995. "The Evolution of Complexity in Primitive Exchange: Theory," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-31, February.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 1999. "On the Complexities of Complex Economic Dynamics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 169-192, Fall.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1900. "The Preconceptions of Economic Science III," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 14.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2002. "Agent-Based Computational Economics," Computational Economics 0203001, EconWPA, revised 15 Aug 2002.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:16:y:2004:i:4:p:485-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.