Markets come to bits: Evolution, computation and markomata in economic science
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Madhavan, Ananth, 2000. "Market microstructure: A survey," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-258, August.
- Domowitz, Ian, 1993.
"A taxonomy of automated trade execution systems,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 607-631, December.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 1999. "On the Complexities of Complex Economic Dynamics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 169-192, Fall.
- Gode, Dhananjay K & Sunder, Shyam, 1993. "Allocative Efficiency of Markets with Zero-Intelligence Traders: Market as a Partial Substitute for Individual Rationality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 119-37, February.
- Domowitz, Ian & Wang, Jianxin, 1994. "Auctions as algorithms : Computerized trade execution and price discovery," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 29-60, January.
- Mount,Kenneth R. & Reiter,Stanley, 2002.
"Computation and Complexity in Economic Behavior and Organization,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521800563, June.
- Mount,Kenneth R. & Reiter,Stanley, 2007. "Computation and Complexity in Economic Behavior and Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521037891, June.
- Wurman, Peter R. & Wellman, Michael P. & Walsh, William E., 2001. "A Parametrization of the Auction Design Space," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 304-338, April.
- Kislaya Prasad, 2004. "Constructive and Classical Models for Results in Economics and Game Theory," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2-3), pages 141-154, 05.
- John Rust, 1996. "Dealing with the Complexity of Economic Calculations," Computational Economics 9610002, EconWPA, revised 21 Oct 1997.
- Reiter, Stanley, 1977. "Information and Performance in the (New)2 Welfare Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 226-34, February.
- Leonid Hurwicz, 1994. "Economic design, adjustment processes, mechanisms, and institutions," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Miller, Ross M., 1996. "Smart market mechanisms: From practice to theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(6-7), pages 967-978.
- Jan Pieter Krahnen & Martin Weber, 2001.
"Marketmaking in the Laboratory: Does Competition Matter?,"
Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting
4, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Jan Krahnen & Martin Weber, 2001. "Marketmaking in the Laboratory: Does Competition Matter?," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 55-85, June.
- Mirowski,Philip, 2002. "Machine Dreams," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521772839, June.
- Mirowski,Philip, 2002. "Machine Dreams," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521775267, June.
- Admati, Anat R., 1991. "The informational role of prices : A review essay," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 347-361, October.
- Ames, Edward, 1983. "Automation and group structures in certain economic adjustment mechanisms," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 247-260, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:63:y:2007:i:2:p:209-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.