The informational role of prices : A review essay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirowski, Philip, 2007. "Markets come to bits: Evolution, computation and markomata in economic science," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 209-242, June.
- Heaton, John & Lucas, Deborah, 1995. "The importance of investor heterogeneity and financial market imperfections for the behavior of asset prices," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-32, June.
- Hong, Harrison & Rady, Sven, 2002.
"Strategic trading and learning about liquidity,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 419-450, October.
- Harrison Hong & Sven Rady, 2000. "Strategic Trading and Learning About Liquidity," FMG Discussion Papers dp356, Financial Markets Group.
- Hong, Harrison & Rady, Sven, 2001. "Strategic Trading and Learning about Liquidity," Discussion Papers in Economics 15, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hong, Harrison G & Rady, Sven, 2000. "Strategic Trading And Learning About Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 2416, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harrison Hong & Sven Rady, 2000. "Strategic Trading and Learning about Liquidity," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1351, Econometric Society.
- Barucci, Emilio & Landi, Leonardo, 1996. "Speculative dynamics with bounded rationality learning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 284-300, June.
- Michele Berardi, 2018. "Information aggregation and learning in a dynamic asset pricing model," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 241, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Humpage, Owen F. & Osterberg, William P., 2000. "Intervention from an information perspective," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 407-421, December.
- Ardalan, Kavous, 1999. "The no-arbitrage condition and financial markets with transaction costs and heterogeneous information: The bid-ask spread," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 83-91.
- Dominguez, Kathryn M. E., 2003.
"The market microstructure of central bank intervention,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 25-45, January.
- Dominguez & K., 1997. "The Market Microstructure of Central Bank Intervention," Working Papers 412, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Kathryn M. Dominguez, 1999. "The Market Microstructure of Central Bank Intervention," NBER Working Papers 7337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kato, Takao & Hebner, Kevin J., 1997. "Insider trading and executive compensation: Evidence from the U.S. and Japan," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 223-237.
- Lei, Qin & Wu, Guojun, 2005. "Time-varying informed and uninformed trading activities," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 153-181, May.
- Dimitri Vayanos, 2001. "Strategic Trading in a Dynamic Noisy Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(1), pages 131-171, February.
- Dimitri Vayanos, 1999. "Strategic Trading and Welfare in a Dynamic Market," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(2), pages 219-254.
- Jean-Yves Gnabo & Jérôme Lahaye & Sébastien Laurent & Christelle Lecourt, 2012. "Do jumps mislead the FX market?," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(10), pages 1521-1532, October.
- LeBaron, Blake & Arthur, W. Brian & Palmer, Richard, 1999.
"Time series properties of an artificial stock market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1487-1516, September.
- Arthur, W.B. & LeBaron, B. & Palmer, R., 1997. "Time Series Properties of an Artificial Stock Market," Working papers 9725, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Peter C. Reiss & Ingrid M. Werner, 1996. "Transaction Costs in Dealer Markets: Evidence from the London Stock Exchange," NBER Chapters,in: The Industrial Organization and Regulation of the Securities Industry, pages 125-176 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Hsieh & Allan W. Kleidon, 1996. "Bid-Ask Spreads in Foreign Exchange Markets: Implications for Models of Asymmetric Information," NBER Chapters,in: The Microstructure of Foreign Exchange Markets, pages 41-72 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karl Ludwig Keiber, 2007. "Reconsidering the impossibility of informationally efficient markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(14), pages 1113-1122.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2004.
"The Existence of Informationally Efficient Markets When Individuals Are Rational,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1295, CESifo Group Munich.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2004. "The Existence of Informationally Efficient Markets When Individuals Are Rational," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt5tf543q2, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Kavous Ardalan & Kevin Hebner, 1998. "The no-arbitrage condition and financial markets with heterogeneous information," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 22(1), pages 87-99, March.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2007. "The possibility of informationally efficient markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 467-483, March.
- Peter C. Reiss & Ingrid M. Werner, 1994. "Transaction Costs in Dealer Markets: Evidence From The London Stock Exchange," NBER Working Papers 4727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ardalan, Kavous, 1998. "Financial markets with asymmetric information: An expository review of seminal models," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 23-51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:28:y:1991:i:2:p:347-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.