The Death of Neoclassical Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Colander, David, 2000. "The Death of Neoclassical Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 127-143, June.
- David Colander, 2018. "The Death Of Neoclassical Economics," Chapters,in: How Economics Should Be Done, chapter 5, pages 46-62 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2002-08-16 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2002-08-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2002-08-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vijaya Wunnava) or () or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .