On the Origins of the Term 'Neoclassical.'
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel De Vroey & Luca Pensieroso, 2016. "The Rise of a Mainstream in Economics," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- De Vroey Michel & Duarte Pedro Garcia, 2013.
"In search of lost time: the neoclassical synthesis,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Michel De Vroey & Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2012. "In Search of Lost Time: The Neoclassical Synthesis," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_07, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Michel DE VROEY & Pedro GARCIA DUARTE, 2012. "In Search Of Lost Time: The Neoclassical Synthesis," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Pedro Garcia Duarte & Michel De Vroey, 2014. "In Search Of Lost Time: The Neoclassicalsynthesis," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 005, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Aspromourgos, Tony, 2019. "The Past and the Future of Keynesian Economics: A Review Essay," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP35, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Francisco Lozano & Jonathan Moreno, 2018. "¿Se comparte la misma idea al utilizar el término Neoclasicismo?," Revista Cuadernos de Economía, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID, vol. 37(73), February.
- Alberto Ruiz‐Villaverde, 2019. "Editor’s Introduction: The Growing Failure of the Neoclassical Paradigm in Economics," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(1), pages 13-34, January.
- Clive L. Spash, 2019.
"Substantive Economics and Avoiding False Dichotomies in Advancing Social Ecological Economics,"
sre-disc-2019_05, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Spash, Clive L., 2019. "Substantive Economics and Avoiding False Dichotomies in Advancing Social Ecological Economics," SRE-Discussion Papers 2019/05, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- David Colander & Richard Holt & Barkley Rosser, 2004. "The changing face of mainstream economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 485-499.
- Spash, Clive L., 2019. "SEE Beyond Substantive Economics: Avoiding False Dichotomies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 1-1.
- Luigi Mittone & Gian Paolo Jesi, 2016. "Heuristic Driven Agents in Tax Evasion: an Agent-based Approach," CEEL Working Papers 1605, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Giapponi Schneider, Kate & Erickson Warfield, Marji & Joshi, Pamela & Ha, Yoonsook & Hodgkin, Dominic, 2017. "Insights into the black box of child care supply: Predictors of provider participation in the Massachusetts child care subsidy system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 148-159.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2014. "Ecumenical foundations? On the coexistence of Austrian and neoclassical views on utility," MPRA Paper 67024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Arnsperger & Yanis Varoufakis, 2006. "What Is Neoclassical Economics? The three axioms responsible for its theoretical oeuvre, practical irrelevance and, thus, discursive power," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 53(1), pages 5-18, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:10:y:1986:i:3:p:265-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.