Labor Mobility And Spatial Density
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alessandra Faggian & Philip McCann & Stephen Sheppard, 2007. "Some Evidence That Women Are More Mobile Than Men: Gender Differences In U.K. Graduate Migration Behavior," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 517-539.
- Brülhart, Marius & Mathys, Nicole A., 2008.
"Sectoral agglomeration economies in a panel of European regions,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 348-362, July.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Nicole A. MATHYS, 2007. "Sectoral Agglomeration Economies in a Panel of European Regions," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Brülhart, Marius & Mathys, Nicole Andréa, 2007. "Sectoral Agglomeration Economies in a Panel of European Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ron Boschma & Rikard H. Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2014.
"Labour Market Externalities and Regional Growth in Sweden: The Importance of Labour Mobility between Skill-Related Industries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(10), pages 1669-1690, October.
- Ron Boschma & Rikard Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2013. "Labour market externalities and regional growth in Sweden: The importance of labour mobility between skill-related industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1318, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Urban Gråsjö & Charlie Karlsson, 2014. "Accessibility: an underused analytical and empirical tool in spatial economics," Chapters,in: Accessibility and Spatial Interaction, chapter 11, pages 211-236 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2016. "Innovation Strategies Combining Internal and External Knowledge," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 436, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ana Condeço-Melhorado & Aura Reggiani & Javier Gutiérrez (ed.), 2014. "Accessibility and Spatial Interaction," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15267.
More about this item
Keywordsjob-switching; inter-firm labor mobility; agglomeration economies; external economies; micro-foundations; density;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-05-07 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2011-05-07 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HME-2011-05-07 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-05-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2011-05-07 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2011-05-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .