Report NEP-LAB-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Pfeifer, 2011. "Physical Attractiveness, Employment, and Earnings," Working Paper Series in Economics 201, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Olivia Ekert-Jaffé & Isabelle Terraz, 2011. "The scarring effect of unemployment in ten European countries : an analysis based on the ECHP," Working Papers of BETA 2011-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Pierre Brochu & David A. Green, 2011. "The impact of minimum wages on quit, layoff and hiring rates," IFS Working Papers W11/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Andersson, Martin & Thulin, Per, 2011. "Labor Mobility And Spatial Density," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 248, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Luke Haywood, 2011. "Watch your Workers Win. Changing Job Demands and HRM Responses," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00588850, HAL.
- Christian Pfeifer & Simon Janssen & Philip Yang & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2011. "Effects of Training on Employee Suggestions and Promotions in an Internal Labor Market," Working Paper Series in Economics 202, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Stefania Marcassa, 2011. "Unemployment Duration of Spouses: Evidence From France," Working Papers halshs-00588695, HAL.
- Serra, Danila & Barr, Abigail & Packard, Truman, 2011. "Education outcomes, school governance and parents'demand for accountability : evidence from Albania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5643, The World Bank.
- Yu-Han Jao & Jui-Chung Allen Li, 2011. "Trends in the Employment of Married Mothers of Preschool-Aged Children in Taiwan," Working Papers 850, RAND Corporation.
- D'Alessandro, Simone & Fioroni, Tamara, 2011. "Child Labour and Inequality," MPRA Paper 30454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bellou, Andriana & Kaymak, Baris, 2011. "Real wage growth over the business cycle:contractual versus spot markets," MPRA Paper 30401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2011. "Do Schooling Years Improve the Earning Capacity of Lower Income Groups?," MPRA Paper 30511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barrera-Osorio, Felipe & Raju, Dhushyanth, 2011. "Evaluating public per-student subsidies to low-cost private schools : regression-discontinuity evidence from Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5638, The World Bank.
- Heiner Mikosch & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2011. "Has the EMU Reduced Wage Growth and Unemployment? Testing a Model of Trade Union Behaviour," KOF Working papers 11-280, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & David Neumark, 2011. "Employment in Black Urban Labor Markets: Problems and Solutions," NBER Working Papers 16986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Unemployment, Human Capital Depreciation and Pension Benefits: An Empirical Evaluation of German Data," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Nora Lustig & Luis F. Lopez-Calva & Eduardo Ortiz-Juarez, 2011. "The Decline in Inequality in Latin America: How Much, Since When and Why," Working Papers 1118, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Andrén, Daniela, 2011. ""Half empty or half full": The importance of the definition of part-time sick leave when estimating its effects," Working Papers 2011:4, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Blom, Andreas & Saeki, Hiroshi, 2011. "Employability and skill set of newly graduated engineers in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5640, The World Bank.
- Edward N. Wolff, 2011. "Pensions in the 2000s: the Lost Decade?," NBER Working Papers 16991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J., 2011. "Influence of Course Delivery Method and Proctoring on Performance in Introductory Economics," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103165, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Thomas Bolli & Mehdi Farsi, 2011. "The dynamics of labor productivity in Swiss universities," KOF Working papers 11-278, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Senses Dayangac, Renginar & Ozturk Goktuna, Bilge, 2011. "Informal Employment and Family Support: An Evolutionary Analysis," GIAM Working Papers 11-4, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center, revised 01 Apr 2011.
- Richard A. Brecher & Zhiqi Chen & Zhihao Yu, 2011. "The Trouble with Offshoring: Static and Dynamic Losses in the Presence of Unemployment," Carleton Economic Papers 11-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2013.
- Stefania Marcassa, 2011. "Divorce Laws and Divorce Rate in the U.S," Working Papers halshs-00588693, HAL.
- Ko, Jun-Hyung, 2011. "Has the Government Lowered the Hours Worked? Evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 30058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, James, 2011. "Migration of Labor in Europe. Theory and Evidence," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 110427, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Ollinger, Michael & Ralston, Katherine L. & Guthrie, Joanne F., 2011. "School Breakfast and Lunch Costs: Are There Economies of Scale?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103191, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christian Pfeifer, 2011. "The Heterogeneous Economic Consequences of Works Council Relations," Working Paper Series in Economics 203, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Matthew J. Neidell, 2011. "The Impact of Pollution on Worker Productivity," NBER Working Papers 17004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralf Meisenzahl & Joel Mokyr, 2011. "The Rate and Direction of Invention in the British Industrial Revolution: Incentives and Institutions," NBER Working Papers 16993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Barr & Peter Diamond, 2010. "Reforming Pensions: Lessons from Economic Theory and Some Policy Directions," Economía Journal, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2010), pages 1-23, August.