"Half empty or half full": The importance of the definition of part-time sick leave when estimating its effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Høgelund, Jan & Holm, Anders & McIntosh, James, 2010. "Does graded return-to-work improve sick-listed workers' chance of returning to regular working hours?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 158-169, January.
- Andrén, Daniela & Svensson, Mikael, 2009. "Part-time sick leave as a treatment method for individuals with musculoskeletal disorders," Working Papers 2009:11, Örebro University, School of Business.
More about this item
Keywordspart-time sick leave; full-time sick leave; selection; treatment and control groups; unobserved heterogeneity; treatment effects;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2011-05-07 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-05-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2011-05-07 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MIC-2011-05-07 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oruesi:2011_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieoruse.html .