Report NEP-HEA-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mikkel Nørlem Hermansen, 2011. "Non-Existence of Steady State Equilibrium in the Neoclassical Growth Model with a Longevity Trend," Economics Working Papers 2011-04, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- David Rosnick & Dean Baker, 2011. "Representative Ryan’s $30 Trillion Medicare Waste Tax," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Damien Échevin & Bernard Fortin, 2011. "Physician Payment Mechanisms, Hospital Length of Stay and Risk of Readmission: a Natural Experiment," Cahiers de recherche 1112, CIRPEE.
- Andrén, Daniela, 2011. ""Half empty or half full": The importance of the definition of part-time sick leave when estimating its effects," Working Papers 2011:4, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Line Bretteville-Jensen, Anne & Biørn, Erik & Selmer, Randi, 2011. "Quitting behaviour of cigarette smokers. Are there direct effects of a screening program?," Memorandum 07/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Baird, Sarah & de Hoop, Jacobus & Ozler, Berk, 2011. "Income shocks and adolescent mental health," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5644, The World Bank.
- Huffman, Sonya Kostova, 2011. "BMI changes in Russian adults: the role of lifestyles and spousal relationships," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 102653, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yuko Ito & Hiroshi Nagano, 2011. "Collaboration between Public Institution and Hospitaｌ-Japanese styled collaborative model for promotion of innovation in life sciences-," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-36, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.