Informal Employment and Family Support: An Evolutionary Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Ramón de Laiglesia, 2008. "Living with Duality: Fiscal Policy and Informality in Latin America," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 81, OECD Publishing.
- Johannes P. Jütting & Jante Parlevliet & Theodora Xenogiani, 2008. "Informal Employment Re-loaded," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 266, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsInformal labour; Overlapping generations; Political competition;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-05-07 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-05-07 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2011-05-07 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:giamwp:2011_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Renginar Senses Dayangac). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/giamgtr.html .