Labor force status and income disparity: Evidence from Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ayça AKARÇAY-GÜRBÜZ & Mustafa ULUS, 2011. "Labor Force Status And Income Disparity - Evidence From Turkey," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 34, pages 39-56.
References listed on IDEAS
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal & El Aynaoui, Karim, 2008.
"Roads out of poverty? Assessing the links between aid, public investment, growth, and poverty reduction,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 277-295, June.
- Pierre Richard AGÉNOR & Nihal BAYRAKTAR & Karim EL AYNAOUI, "undated". "Roads out of Poverty? Assessing the Link between Aid, Public Investment, Growth and Poverty Reduction," EcoMod2004 330600003, EcoMod.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal & El Aynaoui, Karim, 2005. "Roads out of poverty? assessing the links between aid, public investment, growth, and poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3490, The World Bank.
- Melanie Khamis, 2012.
"Is Informal Sector Work an Alternative to Workfare Benefits? The Case of Pre-program Expansion and Economic Crisis,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 579-593, November.
- Khamis, Melanie, 2009. "Is Informal Sector Work an Alternative to Workfare Benefits? The Case of Pre-Program Expansion and Economic Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 4614, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pratap, Sangeeta & Quintin, Erwan, 2006. "Are labor markets segmented in developing countries? A semiparametric approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1817-1841, October.
- Dominik H. Enste & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Shadow Economies: Size, Causes, and Consequences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-114, March.
- Betcherman, Gordon & Daysal, N. Meltem & Pagés, Carmen, 2010.
"Do employment subsidies work? Evidence from regionally targeted subsidies in Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 710-722, August.
- Betcherman, Gordon & Daysal, N. Meltem & Pagés, Carmen, 2008. "Do Employment Subsidies Work? Evidence from Regionally Targeted Subsidies in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 3508, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Günther, Isabel & Launov, Andrey, 2012. "Informal employment in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 88-98.
- Johannes P. Jütting & Jante Parlevliet & Theodora Xenogiani, 2008. "Informal Employment Re-loaded," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 266, OECD Publishing.
- David KUCERA & Leanne RONCOLATO, 2008. "Informal employment: Two contested policy issues," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 147(4), pages 321-348, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor force status; Income disparity; Turkey;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-11-14 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-11-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IUE-2011-11-14 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:giamwp:2011_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Renginar Senses Dayangac). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/giamgtr.html .