Informal Employment Re-loaded
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2005.
"Spatial inequality in education and health care in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 189-204.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2003. "Spatial Inequality In Education And Health Care In China," Working Papers 127256, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Xiaobo Zhang & Ravi Kanbur, 2004. "Spatial Inequality in Education and Health Care in China," Working Papers 159, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2003. "Spatial Inequality in Education and Health Care in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 4136, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jin, Jing & Zou, Heng-fu, 2005.
"Fiscal decentralization, revenue and expenditure assignments, and growth in China,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 1047-1064, December.
- Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2004. "Fiscal decentralization, revenue and expenditure assignments, and growth in China," CEMA Working Papers 169, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2005. "Fiscal decentralization, revenue and expenditure assignments, and growth in China," CEMA Working Papers 212, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Era Dabla-Norris, 2005. "Issues in Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations in China," IMF Working Papers 05/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Oates, Wallace E, 1985. "Searching for Leviathan: An Empirical Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 748-757, September.
- Tochkov, Kiril, 2007. "Interregional transfers and the smoothing of provincial expenditure in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 54-65.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:12:1991-1993_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jin, Hehui & Qian, Yingyi & Weingast, Barry R., 2005.
"Regional decentralization and fiscal incentives: Federalism, Chinese style,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1719-1742, September.
- Hehui Jin & Yingyi Qian & Barry Weingast, 1999. "Regional Decentralization and Fiscal Incentives: Federalism, Chinese Style," Working Papers 99013, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Bird, Richard M., 1993. "Threading the Fiscal Labyrinth: Some Issues in Fiscal Decentralization," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 46(2), pages 207-27, June.
- Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006.
"Fiscal decentralization and political centralization in China: Implications for growth and inequality,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 713-726, December.
- Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralization and Political Centralization in China: Implications for Growth and Inequality," WIDER Working Paper Series 093, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Robalino, David A. & Picazo, Oscar F. & Voetberg, Albertus, 2001. "Does fiscal decentralization improve health outcomes? - evidence from a cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2565, The World Bank.
- de Mello, Luiz Jr, 2000. "Fiscal Decentralization and Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations: A Cross-Country Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 365-380, February.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Baoyun Qiao & Shuilin Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2008. "Expenditure Assignments in China: Challenges and Policy Options, Public Finance," CEMA Working Papers 329, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Emanuele Baldacci & Maria Teresa Guin-Siu & Luiz De Mello, 2003.
"More on the effectiveness of public spending on health care and education: a covariance structure model,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 709-725.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Moreon the Effectiveness of Public Spendingon Health Care and Education; A Covariance Structure Model," IMF Working Papers 02/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Filmer, Deon & Pritchett, Lant, 1999. "The impact of public spending on health: does money matter?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(10), pages 1309-1323, November.
- Pranab Bardhan, 2002. "Decentralization of Governance and Development," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 185-205, Fall.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Toward More Effective Redistribution; Reform Options for Intergovernmental Transfers in China," IMF Working Papers 04/98, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsemploi; employment; informal sector; protection sociale; secteur informel; social protection;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:266-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .