Report NEP-DGE-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Nuutilainen, Riikka & Pääkkönen, Jenni, 2011. "Changing economic structures and impacts of shocks : evidence from a DSGE for China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Mikkel Nørlem Hermansen, 2011. "Non-Existence of Steady State Equilibrium in the Neoclassical Growth Model with a Longevity Trend," Economics Working Papers 2011-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Evren Caglar & Jagjit S. Chadha & Jack Meaning & James Warren & Alex Waters, 2011. "Non-Conventional Monetary Policies: QE and the DSGE literature," Studies in Economics 1110, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado, 2011. "Macro-prudential Policy on Liquidity: What does a DSGE Model tell us?," Studies in Economics 1108, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Senses Dayangac, Renginar & Ozturk Goktuna, Bilge, 2011. "Informal Employment and Family Support: An Evolutionary Analysis," GIAM Working Papers 11-4, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center, revised 01 Apr 2011.
- Alok Johri & Marc-Andre Letendre & Daqing Luo, 2011. "Organizational Capital and the International Co-movement of Investment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-03, McMaster University.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2011_009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers Series 237, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Bellou, Andriana & Kaymak, Baris, 2011. "Real wage growth over the business cycle:contractual versus spot markets," MPRA Paper 30401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luckstead, Jeff & Choi, Seung Mo & Devadoss, Stephen & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2011. "A decomposition of China's productivity through calibration of an endogenous growth model," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103072, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ko, Jun-Hyung, 2011. "Has the Government Lowered the Hours Worked? Evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 30058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D'Alessandro, Simone & Fioroni, Tamara, 2011. "Child Labour and Inequality," MPRA Paper 30454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2011. "A simple model of aggregate pension expenditure," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 871.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Daron Acemoglu, 2011. "Diversity and Technological Progress," NBER Working Papers 16984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Ludovic Gauvin, 2011. "Rebalancing Growth in China: An International Perspective," Working Papers 2011-08, CEPII research center.
- Michal Horvath, 2011. "Solving Models with Incomplete Markets and Aggregate Uncertainty Using the Krusell-Smith Algorithm: A Note on the Number and the Placement of Grid Points," CDMA Working Paper Series 201105, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.