A decomposition of China's productivity through calibration of an endogenous growth model
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsChina; IST; human capital; International Development; o30;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-05-07 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EFF-2011-05-07 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-FDG-2011-05-07 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HRM-2011-05-07 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-TRA-2011-05-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .