Report NEP-TRA-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Iraj Hashi & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2011. "Innovation Activities and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Behaviour of Firms in the New EU Member States and Candidate Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 424, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Dai, Meixing, 2011. "Motivations and strategies for a real revaluation of the Yuan," MPRA Paper 30440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huffman, Sonya Kostova, 2011. "BMI changes in Russian adults: the role of lifestyles and spousal relationships," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 102653, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Ludovic Gauvin, 2011. "Rebalancing Growth in China: An International Perspective," Working Papers 2011-08, CEPII research center.
- Siqi Zheng & Jing Cao & Matthew E. Kahn, 2011. "China's Rising Demand for "Green Cities": Evidence from Cross-City Real Estate Price Hedonics," NBER Working Papers 16992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luckstead, Jeff & Choi, Seung Mo & Devadoss, Stephen & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2011. "A decomposition of China's productivity through calibration of an endogenous growth model," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103072, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2011_005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Li, Wei & Mengistae, Taye & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2011. "Diagnosing development bottlenecks : China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5641, The World Bank.
- Serra, Danila & Barr, Abigail & Packard, Truman, 2011. "Education outcomes, school governance and parents'demand for accountability : evidence from Albania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5643, The World Bank.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2011. "Innovating like China: a theory of stage-dependent intellectual property rights," MPRA Paper 30553, University Library of Munich, Germany.