Innovation Activities and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Behaviour of Firms in the New EU Member States and Candidate Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kurt A. Hafner, 2013.
"Agglomeration economies and clustering -- evidence from German and European firms,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(20), pages 2938-2953, July.
- Hafner, Kurt A., 2008. "Agglomeration economies and clustering: Evidence from German firms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 72, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Kurt A. Hafner, 2008. "Agglomeration Economies and Clustering – Evidence from German Firms," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_023, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ozren Rafajac & Marinko Skare, 2017. "Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis of X-efficiency in the Croatian Market," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 11(3), September.
- Małgorzata Stefania Lewandowska & Tomasz Gołębiowski & Maja Szymura-Tyc & Małgorzata Rószkiewicz, 2017. "Komplementarność innowacji a eksport nowych produktów," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1, pages 95-117.
- Małgorzata Stefania Lewandowska & Tomasz Gołębiowski, 2012. "Complementarity Between Process and Organizational Innovation of Polish Exporters," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5-6, pages 29-55.
- Heri Beziæ & Tomislav Galoviæ & Petar Miševiæ, 2016. "The key goal of this research is to empirically determine the effects of terrorism on FDI of the selected EU and EEA member countries," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics and Business, vol. 34(2), pages 333-362.
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Marija Becic & Perica Vojinic, 2012. "The Competitiveness of Exports from Manufacturing Industries in Croatia and Slovenia to the EU-15 Market: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 14(1), pages 69-105, April.
- Lau, Chi Keung Marco & Suvankulov, Farrukh & Karabag, Solmaz Filiz, 2012. "Determinants of firm competitiveness: case of the Turkish textile and apparel industry," MPRA Paper 46974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lewandowska, Małgorzata Stefania & Szymura-Tyc, Maja & Gołębiowski, Tomasz, 2016. "Innovation complementarity, cooperation partners, and new product export: Evidence from Poland," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3673-3681.
- Voulgaris, Fotini & Lemonakis, Christos, 2014. "Competitiveness and profitability: The case of chemicals, pharmaceuticals and plastics," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 46-57.
- Tibor Lalinsky, 2013. "Firm competitiveness determinants: results of a panel data analysis," Working and Discussion Papers WP 4/2013, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christian Schröder, 2014.
"Dynamics in ICT cooperation networks in selected German ICT clusters,"
International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 197-230, February.
- Christian Schröder, 2013. "Dynamics in ICT cooperation networks in selected German ICT clusters," EIIW Discussion paper disbei194, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Djuro Benic & Petra Karanikic, 2014. "Regional determinants of export competitiveness in Croatian manufacturing industry," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics and Business, vol. 32(2), pages 193-212.
- Iraj Hashi & Nebojša Stojčić, 2013.
"Knowledge Spillovers, Innovation Activities, And Competitiveness Of Industries In Eu Member And Candidate Countries,"
Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 58(198), pages 7-34, July - Se.
- Stojcic, Nebojsa & Hashi, Iraj, 2013. "Knowledge spillovers, innovation activities and competitiveness of industries in eu member and candidate countries," MPRA Paper 109126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hammed Amusa & Njeri Wabiri & David Fadiran, 2019. "Agglomeration and productivity in South Africa: Evidence from firm-level data," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-93, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kurt A. Hafner, 2008. "Clusterbildung und die Rolle der Politik – wie beurteilen deutsche Unternehmen Firmencluster," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 61(11), pages 37-40, June.
- Zhang, Gongyi & Zhao, Shukuan & Xi, Yujuan & Liu, Na & Xu, Xiaobo, 2018. "Relating science and technology resources integration and polarization effect to innovation ability in emerging economies: An empirical study of Chinese enterprises," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 188-198.
- Kotorri Mrika & Krasniqi Besnik A., 2018. "Managerial Characteristics and Export Performance – Empirical Evidence from Kosovo," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 13(2), pages 32-48, December.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness; restructuring; transition economies; market share; dynamic panel analysis;
All these keywords.
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2011-05-07 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-05-07 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2011-05-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2011-05-07 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2011-05-07 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2011-05-07 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2011-05-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2011-05-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2011-05-07 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-05-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Aleksandra Polak The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Aleksandra Polak to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.