Innovation Activities and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Behaviour of Firms in the New EU Member States and Candidate Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kurt A. Hafner, 2013.
"Agglomeration economies and clustering -- evidence from German and European firms,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(20), pages 2938-2953, July.
- Hafner, Kurt A., 2008. "Agglomeration economies and clustering: Evidence from German firms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 72, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Kurt A. Hafner, 2008. "Agglomeration Economies and Clustering – Evidence from German Firms," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_023, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heri Bezić & Tomislav Galović & Petar Mišević, 2016. "The key goal of this research is to empirically determine the effects of terrorism on FDI of the selected EU and EEA member countries," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 34(2), pages 333-362.
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Marija Becic & Perica Vojinic, 2012. "The Competitiveness of Exports from Manufacturing Industries in Croatia and Slovenia to the EU-15 Market: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 14(1), pages 69-105, April.
- Lau, Chi Keung Marco & Suvankulov, Farrukh & Karabag, Solmaz Filiz, 2012. "Determinants of firm competitiveness: case of the Turkish textile and apparel industry," MPRA Paper 46974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lewandowska, Małgorzata Stefania & Szymura-Tyc, Maja & Gołębiowski, Tomasz, 2016. "Innovation complementarity, cooperation partners, and new product export: Evidence from Poland," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3673-3681.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:1:p:95-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tibor Lalinsky, 2013. "Firm competitiveness determinants: results of a panel data analysis," Working and Discussion Papers WP 4/2013, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness; restructuring; transition economies; market share; dynamic panel analysis;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-05-07 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-05-07 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2011-05-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2011-05-07 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2011-05-07 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2011-05-07 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2011-05-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2011-05-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2011-05-07 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-05-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .