Report NEP-CSE-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia R. Sedita & Fiorenza Belussi & Gianluca Fiscato, 2011. "What lies beneath the internationalization of firms in a regional innovation system?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0132, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Rizea (Pirnea), Ionela Carmen, 2011. "Dezvoltarea şi perfecţionarea relaţiei inovaţie – capital intelectual – cerinţă a performanţei organizaţionale în firmele româneşti," MPRA Paper 29889, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2011.
- Jean BELIN (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Jens HORBACH (University of Applied Sciences Augsburg) & Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Determinants and Specificities of Eco-innovations – An Econometric Analysis for the French and German Industry based on the Community Innovation Survey," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Iraj Hashi & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2011. "Innovation Activities and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Behaviour of Firms in the New EU Member States and Candidate Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 424, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Andrea, Canidio, 2010. "Absorptive capacity, the allocation of scientists, and firms' research productivity," MPRA Paper 30257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Yves DONZÉ, 2011. "The Comeback of the Swiss Watch Industry on the World Market: A Business History of the Swatch Group (1983-2010)," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje, 2011. "REGIONAL POLICY AS CHANGE MANAGEMENT - a theoretical discussion with empirical illustrations," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 249, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas, 2011. "Long-run factors of firm growth - a study of German firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 21, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Bruhn, Miriam & Zia, Bilal, 2011. "Stimulating managerial capital in emerging markets : the impact of business and financial literacy for young entrepreneurs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5642, The World Bank.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Koki Arai & Ikuo Ishibashi & Fumio Sensui, 2011. "The effects of non-assertion of patents provisions: R&D incentives in vertical relationships," ISER Discussion Paper 0807, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Yuko Ito & Hiroshi Nagano, 2011. "Collaboration between Public Institution and Hospitaｌ-Japanese styled collaborative model for promotion of innovation in life sciences-," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-36, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Mugera, Amin W., 2011. "Measuring Technical Efficiency of Dairy Farms with Imprecise Data: A Fuzzy Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103251, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhang, Tiantian & Matthews, Kent, 2011. "Efficiency Convergence Properties of Indonesian Banks 1992-2007," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.