What lies beneath the internationalization of firms in a regional innovation system?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucia Piscitello & Francesca Sgobbi, 2004. "Globalisation, E-Business and SMEs: Evidence from the Italian District of Prato," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 333-347, June.
- Lars Coenen & Jerker Moodysson & Bjørn T. Asheim, 2004. "Nodes, networks and proximities: on the knowledge dynamics of the Medicon Valley biotech cluster," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(7), pages 1003-1018, June.
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1999. "Localised Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-185, March.
- Sharon Loane & Jim Bell & Kenneth R. Deans, 2007. "Internet adoption by rapidly internationalising SMEs: a further challenge to staged e-adoption models," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(3), pages 277-290.
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial districts; dynamic capabilities; ICT (information and communication technologies); internationalization; regional innovation systems.;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-05-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-05-07 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2011-05-07 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2011-05-07 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-ICT-2011-05-07 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2011-05-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2011-05-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pad:wpaper:0132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raffaele Dei Campielisi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dspadit.html .