Dynamic capabilities and firm performance in a financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 1998. "Evolutionary and competence-based theories of the firm," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(1), pages 25-56, January.
- Tommy Clausen & Mikko Pohjola & Koson Sapprasert & Bart Verspagen, 2012.
"Innovation strategies as a source of persistent innovation,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 553-585, June.
- Tommy Clausen & Mikko Pohjola & Koson Sapprasert & Bart Verspagen, 2010. "Innovation strategies as a source of persistent innovation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100617, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Crepon, B. & Duguet, E. & Mairesse, J., 1998. "Research Investment, Innovation and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 98.15, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- David J. TEECE, 2008.
"Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 5, pages 67-87
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J., 1986. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 285-305, December.
- Teece, David J., 1993. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 112-113, April.
- David J. Teece, 2003. "Profiting from Technological Innovation: Implications for Integration, Collaboration, Licensing and Public Policy," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 2, pages 11-46 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ulrich Lichtenthaler & Eckhard Lichtenthaler, 2009. "A Capability-Based Framework for Open Innovation: Complementing Absorptive Capacity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(8), pages 1315-1338, December.
- Subramanian, A. & Nilakanta, S., 1996. "Organizational innovativeness: Exploring the relationship between organizational determinants of innovation, types of innovations, and measures of organizational performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 631-647, December.
- Sidney G. Winter, 2006. "Toward a neo-Schumpeterian theory of the firm," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 125-141, February.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2003.
"Schumpeter and the revival of evolutionary economics: an appraisal of the literature,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 125-159, April.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2003. "Schumpeter and the revival of evolutionary economics: an appraisal of the literature," Working Papers Archives 2003001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Cepeda, Gabriel & Vera, Dusya, 2007. "Dynamic capabilities and operational capabilities: A knowledge management perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 426-437, May.
- Danny Miller, 1983. "The Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Three Types of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 770-791, July.
- Paul Geroski & Steve Machin & John Van Reenen, 1993. "The Profitability of Innovating Firms," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(2), pages 198-211, Summer.
- Henderson, Rebecca. & Cockburn, Iain., 1994. "Measuring competence? : exploring firm effects in pharmaceutical research," Working papers 3712-94., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Simpson, Penny M. & Siguaw, Judy A. & Enz, Cathy A., 2006. "Innovation orientation outcomes: The good and the bad," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1133-1141, October.
- A. Georges L. Romme & Maurizio Zollo & Peter Berends, 2010. "Dynamic capabilities, deliberate learning and environmental dynamism: a simulation model," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 1271-1299, August.
- Gianmario Verona & Davide Ravasi, 2003. "Unbundling dynamic capabilities: an exploratory study of continuous product innovation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 577-606, June.
- Lisboa, Ana & Skarmeas, Dionysis & Lages, Carmen, 2011. "Innovative capabilities: Their drivers and effects on current and future performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1157-1161.
- Nicholas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2002. "Patents, Real Options and Firm Performance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(478), pages 97-116, March.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9833 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaker A. Zahra & Harry J. Sapienza & Per Davidsson, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and Dynamic Capabilities: A Review, Model and Research Agenda," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 917-955, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin-Rios, Carlos & Parga-Dans, Eva, 2016. "Service response to economic decline: Innovation actions for achieving strategic renewal," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2890-2900.
- repec:hig:fsight:v:11:y:2017:i:3:p:103-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soumodip Sarkar & Dulce Matos Coelho & João Maroco, 2016. "Strategic Orientations, Dynamic Capabilities, and Firm Performance: an Analysis for Knowledge Intensive Business Services," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(4), pages 1000-1020, December.
- Mikalef, Patrick & Pateli, Adamantia, 2017. "Information technology-enabled dynamic capabilities and their indirect effect on competitive performance: Findings from PLS-SEM and fsQCA," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1-16.
- Elena Cefis & Orietta Marsili, 2018. "Good Times, Bad Times: Innovation and Survival over the Business Cycle," LEM Papers Series 2018/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:163-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:307-317 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1088-1099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aimilia Protogerou & Yannis D. Caloghirou & Glykeria Karagouni, 2014. "The relevance of the 'dynamic capabilities' perspective in low-tech sectors," Chapters,in: Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in Low-Tech Industries, chapter 7, pages 138-165 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Adelheid Holl & Ruth Rama, 2015. "Economic crisis and innovation: Do regions matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p87, European Regional Science Association.
- Rima Zitkiene & Egle Kazlauskiene & Mindaugas Deksnys, 2015. "Dynamic Capabilities for Service Innovation," MIC 2015: Managing Sustainable Growth; Proceedings of the Joint International Conference, Portorož, Slovenia, 28–30 May 2015, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Stav Fainshmidt & Amir Pezeshkan & M. Lance Frazier & Anil Nair & Edward Markowski, 2016. "Dynamic Capabilities and Organizational Performance: A Meta-Analytic Evaluation and Extension," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(8), pages 1348-1380, December.
- Ana Ferreira & Ana Lúcia Teixeira & Ana Roque Dantas, 2015. "Non-technological innovation activities mediate the impacts of the intra- and extra-organizational contexts on technological innovation outputs," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 11(11), pages 9-43, December.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:24-34 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic capabilities; Innovation; Business environment; Financial crisis; Firm performance; Evolutionary fitness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:1:p:2707-2719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.