Report NEP-KNM-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rizea (Pirnea), Ionela Carmen, 2011. "Dezvoltarea şi perfecţionarea relaţiei inovaţie – capital intelectual – cerinţă a performanţei organizaţionale în firmele româneşti," MPRA Paper 29889, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2011.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje, 2011. "REGIONAL POLICY AS CHANGE MANAGEMENT - a theoretical discussion with empirical illustrations," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 249, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Silvia R. Sedita & Fiorenza Belussi & Gianluca Fiscato, 2011. "What lies beneath the internationalization of firms in a regional innovation system?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0132, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Jean BELIN & Jens HORBACH & Vanessa OLTRA, 2011. "Determinants and Specificities of Eco-innovations – An Econometric Analysis for the French and German Industry based on the Community Innovation Survey," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Iraj Hashi & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2011. "Innovation Activities and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Behaviour of Firms in the New EU Member States and Candidate Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 424, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Joshua Gans & Fiona E. Murray, 2011. "Funding Scientific Knowledge: Selection, Disclosure and the Public-Private Portfolio," NBER Working Papers 16980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.