Report NEP-INO-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petra Moser & Paul W. Rhode, 2011. "Did Plant Patents Create the American Rose?," NBER Working Papers 16983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Martin Woerter, 2011. "Firm Characteristics and the Cyclicality of R&D Investments," KOF Working papers 11-277, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jean BELIN (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Jens HORBACH (University of Applied Sciences Augsburg) & Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Determinants and Specificities of Eco-innovations – An Econometric Analysis for the French and German Industry based on the Community Innovation Survey," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Andrea, Canidio, 2010. "Absorptive capacity, the allocation of scientists, and firms' research productivity," MPRA Paper 30257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2011. "Innovating like China: a theory of stage-dependent intellectual property rights," MPRA Paper 30553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhu, Erqian Julia & Kim, Man-Keun & Harris, Thomas R., 2011. "Modeling US Counties’ Innovation Capacity with a Focus on Natural Amenities," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103249, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Koki Arai & Ikuo Ishibashi & Fumio Sensui, 2011. "The effects of non-assertion of patents provisions: R&D incentives in vertical relationships," ISER Discussion Paper 0807, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Toole, Andrew A. & King, John L., 2011. "Industry-Science Connections in Agriculture: Do public science collaborations and knowledge flows contribute to firm-level agricultural research productivity?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103211, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yuko Ito & Hiroshi Nagano, 2011. "Collaboration between Public Institution and Hospitaｌ-Japanese styled collaborative model for promotion of innovation in life sciences-," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-36, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2011. "Diversity and Technological Progress," NBER Working Papers 16984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvia R. Sedita & Fiorenza Belussi & Gianluca Fiscato, 2011. "What lies beneath the internationalization of firms in a regional innovation system?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0132, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Joshua Gans & Fiona E. Murray, 2011. "Funding Scientific Knowledge: Selection, Disclosure and the Public-Private Portfolio," NBER Working Papers 16980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Iraj Hashi & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2011. "Innovation Activities and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Behaviour of Firms in the New EU Member States and Candidate Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 424, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Ralf Meisenzahl & Joel Mokyr, 2011. "The Rate and Direction of Invention in the British Industrial Revolution: Incentives and Institutions," NBER Working Papers 16993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.