Firm characteristics and the cyclicality of R&D investments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Spyros Arvanitis & Martin Woerter, 2014. "Firm characteristics and the cyclicality of R&D investments," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(5), pages 1141-1169.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Eickelpasch, 2014. "R&D Behavior of German Manufacturing Companies during the 2008/09 Recession," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1357, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:7:p:1321-1333 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spyros Arvanitis & Euripidis N. Loukis, 2015. "Did the Reduction of ICT Investment Due to the 2008 Economic Crisis Affect the Innovation Performance of Firms? An Exploratory Analysis Based on Firm Data for the European Glass, Ceramics, and Cement ," KOF Working papers 15-391, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Armand, Alex & Mendi, Pedro, 2017. "Demand Fluctuations and Innovation Investments: Evidence from the Great Recession in Spain," MPRA Paper 76884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pellens, Maikel & Peters, Bettina & Hud, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Licht, Georg, 2018. "Public investment in R&D in reaction to economic crises: A longitudinal study for OECD countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:5:p:854-871 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernhard Dachs, 2014.
"R&D Internationalisation and the Global Financial Crisis,"
Chapters,in: The Internationalisation of Business R&D, chapter 13, pages 1-3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Zahradnik, Georg, 2014. "R&D Internationalisation and the Global Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 60641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Marius Ley & Tobias Stucki & Martin Woerter & Florian Seliger, 2012. "Trotz Krise nach wie vor starke Position der Schweizer Wirtschaft im internationalen Innovationswettbewerb," KOF Analysen, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich, vol. 6(4), pages 31-40, December.
- Adelheid Holl & Ruth Rama, 2015. "Economic crisis and innovation: Do regions matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p87, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; Anti-cyclical behaviour; Pro-cyclical behaviour;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-05-07 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-05-07 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2011-05-07 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2011-05-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-05-07 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-05-07 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:11-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.