Firm characteristics and the cyclicality of R&D investments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Spyros Arvanitis & Martin Woerter, 2011. "Firm characteristics and the cyclicality of R&D investments," KOF Working papers 11-277, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Euripidis N. Loukis, 2015. "Did the Reduction of ICT Investment Due to the 2008 Economic Crisis Affect the Innovation Performance of Firms? An Exploratory Analysis Based on Firm Data for the European Glass, Ceramics, and Cement ," KOF Working papers 15-391, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Alex Armand & Pedro Mendi, 2017. "Demand Drops and Innovation Investments: Evidence from the Great Recession in Spain," NCID Working Papers 02/2017, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Marius Ley & Tobias Stucki & Martin Woerter & Florian Seliger, 2012. "Trotz Krise nach wie vor starke Position der Schweizer Wirtschaft im internationalen Innovationswettbewerb," KOF Analysen, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich, vol. 6(4), pages 31-40, December.
- Bernhard Dachs, 2014.
"R&D Internationalisation and the Global Financial Crisis,"
Chapters,in: The Internationalisation of Business R&D, chapter 13, pages 1-3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Zahradnik, Georg, 2014. "R&D Internationalisation and the Global Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 60641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adelheid Holl & Ruth Rama, 2015. "Economic crisis and innovation: Do regions matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p87, European Regional Science Association.
- Armand, Alex & Mendi, Pedro, 2017. "Demand Fluctuations and Innovation Investments: Evidence from the Great Recession in Spain," MPRA Paper 76884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pellens, Maikel & Peters, Bettina & Hud, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Licht, Georg, 2018. "Public investment in R&D in reaction to economic crises: A longitudinal study for OECD countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alexander Eickelpasch, 2014. "R&D Behavior of German Manufacturing Companies during the 2008/09 Recession," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1357, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:5:p:854-871 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:7:p:1321-1333 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:23:y:2014:i:5:p:1141-1169.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.