Did the Reduction of ICT Investment Due to the 2008 Economic Crisis Affect the Innovation Performance of Firms? An Exploratory Analysis Based on Firm Data for the European Glass, Ceramics, and Cement Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gadi Barlevy, 2007. "On the Cyclicality of Research and Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(4), pages 1131-1164, September.
- Rivers, Douglas & Vuong, Quang H., 1988. "Limited information estimators and exogeneity tests for simultaneous probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 347-366, November.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Archibugi, Daniele, 2011. "Innovation in times of crisis: National Systems of Innovation, structure, and demand," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 179-192, March.
- Min Ouyang, 2011. "On the Cyclicality of R&D," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(2), pages 542-553, May.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Martin Woerter, 2014.
"Firm characteristics and the cyclicality of R&D investments,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(5), pages 1141-1169.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Martin Woerter, 2011. "Firm characteristics and the cyclicality of R&D investments," KOF Working papers 11-277, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Rafferty, Matthew & Funk, Mark, 2004. "The effect of demand shocks on firm-financed R&D," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 187-203, September.
- Gerner, Von Hans-Dieter & Stegmaier, Jen, 2013. "Investitionen in der Krise? Eine empirische Analyse zum Einfluss der Finanz- und Wirtschaftskrise 2008/2009 auf Investitionsanpassungen," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 133(1), pages 67-95.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic crisis; Information and communication technologies (ICT); Innovation; ICT-enabled innovation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2015-09-05 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2015-09-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2015-09-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-ICT-2015-09-05 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2015-09-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2015-09-05 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:15-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.