Report NEP-INO-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Montmartin, B. & Herrera, M. & Massard, N., 2015. "R&D policies in France: New evidence from a NUTS3 spatial analysis," Working Papers 2015-11, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Havas, Attila, 2014. "Types of knowledge and diversity of business-academia collaborations: Implications for measurement and policy," MPRA Paper 65908, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 May 2015.
- Koski, Heli, 2015. "Commercial success of innovation: the roles of R&D cooperation and firm age," ETLA Working Papers 30, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Aramonte, Sirio, 2015. "Innovation, investor sentiment, and firm-level experimentation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Edquist , Charles, 2015. "Innovation-related Public Procurement as a Demand-oriented Innovation Policy Instrument," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/28, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Scherer, F. M., 2015. "First Mover Advantages and Optimal Patent Protection," Working Paper Series rwp14-053, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Oliveira, Livio Luiz Soares de, 2015.
"Uma perspectiva sobre a evolução do sistema de inovação industrial gaúcho: análise dos resultados das pesquisas de inovação (pintec) 2000 e 2011
[An outlook on the evolution of industrial innovatio," MPRA Paper 66330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friedemann Polzin & Paschen von Flotow & Laurens Klerkx, 2015. "Accelerating the Cleantech Revolution: Exploring the Financial MobilisationFunctions of Institutional Innovation Intermediaries," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-22, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Plechero, Monica & Chaminade , Cristina, 2015. "The role of regional sectoral specialization on the geography of innovation networks: a comparison between firms located in regions in developed and emerging economies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/29, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- V. Dortet-Bernadet & M. Sicsic, 2015. "The effect of public support on R&D employment in small firms," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2015-11, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Euripidis N. Loukis, 2015. "Did the Reduction of ICT Investment Due to the 2008 Economic Crisis Affect the Innovation Performance of Firms? An Exploratory Analysis Based on Firm Data for the European Glass, Ceramics, and Cement ," KOF Working papers 15-391, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Diaz Anadon, Laura & Bosetti, Valentina & Chan, Gabriel & Nemet, Gregory & Verdolini, Elena, 2014. "Energy Technology Expert Elicitations for Policy: Workshops, Modeling, and Meta-analysis," Working Paper Series rwp14-054, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. " Intangible Investment and Technical Efficiency: The Case of Software-Intensive Manufacturing Firms in Turkey," Working Papers 2015/11, Turkish Economic Association.
- Philippe Bertheau & Gilles Garel, 2015. "Déterminer la valeur de l’innovation en train de se faire, c’est aussi et déjà innover," Post-Print hal-01187115, HAL.
- Philippe Bertheau & Claude Roche & Nicolas Dufour, 2015. "Evaluation et valorisation lors de la conception innovante : vers un contrôle de gestion de l'immatériel adapté aux processus d'innovation;," Post-Print hal-01187111, HAL.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers & Georg von Graevenitz, 2015. "Technology Entry in the Presence of Patent Thickets," NBER Working Papers 21455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominik Heinisch & Önder Nomaler & Guido Buenstorf & Koen Frenken & Harry Lintsen, 2015. "Same Place, Same Knowledge – Same People? The Geography of Non-Patent Citations in Dutch Polymer Patents," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1526, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2015.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Jochen Manegold, 2015. "Competition and Product Innovation of Intermediaries in a Differentiated Duopoly," Working Papers CIE 90, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Borowiecki, Karol J. & Navarrete, Trilce, 2015. "Digitization of heritage collections as indicator of innovation," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 14/2015, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Valérie Chanal & Jacques Raynauld, 2014. "Describing and assessing co-design competences," Post-Print halshs-01185808, HAL.
- NAGAOKA Sadao & YAMAUCHI Isamu, 2015. "The Use of Science for Inventions and its Identification: Patent level evidence matched with survey," Discussion papers 15105, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015. "Where Does the Surplus Go? Disentangling the Capital-Labor Distributive Conflict," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 013535, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA -FCE - CID.
- BOKINO Régis, 2015. "Transparency in the two central banks of African franc zone: assessment and international comparison," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Dominique Sagot-Duvauroux, 2014. "Du cluster créatif à la ville créative, fondements économiques," Post-Print hal-01185250, HAL.
- Eaton, Ben & Elaluf-Calderwood, Silvia & Sorensen, Carsten & Yoo, Youngjin, 2015. "Distributed tuning of boundary resources: the case of Apple's iOS service system," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63272, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Elmoznino Laufer, Michel, 2015. "Startups, Financing and Geography– Findings from a survey," Ratio Working Papers 255, The Ratio Institute.
- Reda Cherif & Fuad Hasanov, 2015. "The Leap of the Tiger; How Malaysia Can Escape the Middle-Income Trap," IMF Working Papers 15/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Karel Haegeman & Mathieu Doussineau & Mark Boden, 2015. "Measuring progress in transnational coordination of research programming in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC90177, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Norris, Pippa & Garnett, Holly Ann, 2015. "Voter Suppression or Voter Fraud in the 2014 US Elections?," Working Paper Series rwp15-040, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ruggie, John & Nelson, Tamaryn, 2015. "Human Rights and the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises: Normative Innovations and Implementation Challenges," Working Paper Series rwp15-045, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Naudé, Wim & Siegel, Melissa & Marchand, Katrin, 2015. "Migration, Entrepreneurship and Development: A Critical Review," IZA Discussion Papers 9284, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).