Report NEP-EUR-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wang, Jinxian & Caminada, Koen & Goudswaard, Kees & Wang, Chen, 2015. "Decomposing income polarization and tax-benefit changes across 31 European countries and Europe wide, 2004-2012," MPRA Paper 66155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montmartin, B. & Herrera, M. & Massard, N., 2015. "R&D policies in France: New evidence from a NUTS3 spatial analysis," Working Papers 2015-11, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- V. Dortet-Bernadet & M. Sicsic, 2015. "The effect of public support on R&D employment in small firms," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2015-11, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Rendtel, Ulrich, 2015. "Is there a fade-away effect of initial nonresponse bias in EU-SILC?," Discussion Papers 2015/25, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Sarah Flèche & Richard Layard, 2015. "Do More of Those in Misery Suffer from Poverty, Unemployment or Mental Illness?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 784, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bassetti, Thomas & Rebba, Vincenzo, 2015. "Getting to the Roots of Long-Term Care Needs: A Regression Tree Analysis," MPRA Paper 66167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015. "Where Does the Surplus Go? Disentangling the Capital-Labor Distributive Conflict," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 013535, UN - RCE - CID.
- Dackehag, Margareta & Hansson, Åsa, 2015. "Taxation of Dividend Income and Economic Growth: The Case of Europe," Working Papers 2015:24, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Nico Pestel, 2015. "Marital Sorting, Inequality and the Role of Female Labor Supply: Evidence from East and West Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 786, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Peterson, Sonja, 2015. "Clash between national and EU climate policies: The German climate levy as a remedy?," Kiel Policy Brief 92, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sarah Marchal & Ive Marx, 2015. "Stemming the tide. What have EU countries done to support low-wage workers in an era of downward wage pressure?," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/18, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Euripidis N. Loukis, 2015. "Did the Reduction of ICT Investment Due to the 2008 Economic Crisis Affect the Innovation Performance of Firms? An Exploratory Analysis Based on Firm Data for the European Glass, Ceramics, and Cement ," KOF Working papers 15-391, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl, 2015. "Charitable Behaviour and the Big Five Personality Traits: Evidence from UK Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9318, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- H. Fraisse & F. Kramarz & C. Prost, 2014. "Labor Disputes and Job Flows," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2014-13, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Dutta, Aparna, 2015. "Economic incentives versus institutional frictions: migration dynamics within Europe," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-08-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Martin Lábaj & Karol Morvay & Martin Hudcovský, 2015. "Labour Elasticity in V4 countries: Structural decomposition analysis," Department of Economic Policy Working Paper Series 009, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Y. Dubois & A. Marino, 2015. "Performance indicators of the French pension system," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2015-02, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Azémar, Céline & Desbordes, Rodolphe & Wooton, Ian, 2015. "Country Size and Corporate Tax Rate: Rationale and Empirics," CEPR Discussion Papers 10800, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.