Labour Elasticity in V4 countries: Structural decomposition analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davide Furceri & Ernesto Crivelli & Joël Toujas-Bernate, 2012. "Can Policies Affect Employment Intensity of Growth? A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 12/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Skolka, Jiri, 1989. "Input-output structural decomposition analysis for Austria," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 45-66.
- de Vries, Gaaitzen J. & Erumban, Abdul A. & Timmer, Marcel P. & Voskoboynikov, Ilya & Wu, Harry X., 2012.
"Deconstructing the BRICs: Structural transformation and aggregate productivity growth,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 211-227.
- Voskoboynikov, I. & Timmer, M.P. & Vries, G.J. de & Erumban, A. A. & Wu H.X., 2011. "Deconstructing the BRICs: Structural Transformation and Aggregate Productivity Growth," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-121, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Gaaitzen J. de Vries & Abdul A. Erumban & Marcel P. Timmer & Ilya B. Voskoboynikov & Harry X. Wu, 2011. "Deconstructing The BRICs: Structural Transformation And Aggregate Productivity Growth," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/EC/2011, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Marcel Timmer & Gaaitzen de Vries, 2013. "The Construction Of World Input-Output Tables In The Wiod Project," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 71-98, March.
- Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael L., 2010. "Sources of Chinese labor productivity growth: A structural decomposition analysis, 1987-2005," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 557-570, December.
- Paul De Boer, 2009.
"Multiplicative Decomposition And Index Number Theory: An Empirical Application Of The Sato-Vartia Decomposition,"
Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 163-174.
- de Boer, P.M.C., 2007. "Multiplicative decomposition and index number theory: an empirical application of the Sato-Vartia decomposition," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2007-16, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Claudia Ciobanu & Konstadinos Mattas & Dimitris Psaltopoulos, 2004. "Structural Changes in Less Developed Areas: An Input- Output Framework," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 603-614.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nagashima, Fumiya, 2018. "The sign reversal problem in structural decomposition analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 307-312.
- Los, Bart & Timmer, Marcel P. & de Vries, Gaaitzen J., 2015. "How important are exports for job growth in China? A demand side analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 19-32.
- Hong, Jae Pyo & Byun, Jeong Eun & Kim, Pang Ryong, 2016. "Structural changes and growth factors of the ICT industry in Korea: 1995–2009," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 502-513.
- Wang, H. & Ang, B.W. & Su, Bin, 2017. "Assessing drivers of economy-wide energy use and emissions: IDA versus SDA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 585-599.
- Brondino, Gabriel, 2019. "Productivity growth and structural change in China (1995–2009): A subsystems analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 183-191.
- Jozef Kubala, 2016. "Impact of European Integration Process on Value Added Creation in Chosen Member Countries," GEMF Working Papers 2016-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Rohman, Ibrahim Kholilul & Bohlin, Erik, 2014. "Decomposition analysis of the telecommunications sector in Indonesia: What does the cellular era shed light on?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 248-263.
- Martin Hudcovský & Martin Lábaj & Karol Morvay, 2017. "Employment Growth and Labour Elasticity in V4 Countries: Structural Decomposition Analysis," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2017(4), pages 422-437.
- Levitt, Clinton J. & Pedersen, Morten S. & Sørensen, Anders, 2015. "Examining the efforts of a small, open economy to reduce carbon emissions: The case of Denmark," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 94-106.
- Rodrigo Mesa-Arango & Badri Narayanan & Satish V. Ukkusuri, 2019. "The Impact of International Crises on Maritime Transportation Based Global Value Chains," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 381-408, June.
- Elias Giannakis, 2014. "The Role Of Rural Tourism On The Development Of Rural Areas: The Case Of Cyprus," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 8(1), pages 38-53, JUNE.
- Löschel, Andreas & Pothen, Frank & Schymura, Michael, 2015.
"Peeling the onion: Analyzing aggregate, national and sectoral energy intensity in the European Union,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(S1), pages 63-75.
- Löschel, Andreas & Pothen, Frank & Schymura, Michael, 2015. "Peeling the onion: Analyzing aggregate, national and sectoral energy intensity in the European Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-011, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Löschel, Andreas & Pothen, Frank & Schymura, Michael, 2015. "Peeling the onion: Analyzing aggregate, national and sectoral energy intensity in the European Union," CAWM Discussion Papers 79, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Roberto Roson & Richard Damania, the World Bank, Washington D.C., 2016. "Simulating the Macroeconomic Impact of Future Water Scarcity," EcoMod2016 9167, EcoMod.
- -, 2016. "The South American input-output table: Key assumptions and methodological considerations," Documentos de Proyectos 722, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2014. "Global value chains: surveying drivers and measures," Working Paper Series 1739, European Central Bank.
- Markandya, Anil & Arto, Iñaki & González-Eguino, Mikel & Román, Maria V., 2016. "Towards a green energy economy? Tracking the employment effects of low-carbon technologies in the European Union," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1342-1350.
- Daniel Moran & Richard Wood, 2014. "Convergence Between The Eora, Wiod, Exiobase, And Openeu'S Consumption-Based Carbon Accounts," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 245-261, September.
- Rudolfs Bems & Robert C. Johnson, 2017.
"Demand for Value Added and Value-Added Exchange Rates,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 45-90, October.
- Rudolfs Bems & Robert C. Johnson, 2015. "Demand for Value Added and Value-Added Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 21070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudolfs Bems & Robert C. Johnson, 2015. "Demand for Value Added and Value-Added Exchange Rates," IMF Working Papers 2015/199, International Monetary Fund.
- Hermeling, Claudia & Klement, Jan Henrik & Koesler, Simon & Köhler, Jonathan & Klement, Dorothee, 2015. "Sailing into a dilemma," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 34-53.
- Ling Yang & James Thurlow & Michael L. Lahr, 2012. "The (Declining) Role of Households in Sustaining China's Economy: Structural Path Analysis for 1997-2007," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2012-083, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordsstructural decomposition analysis; labour elasticity; V4 countries; input-output analysis;
All these keywords.
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brt:depwps:009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Labaj). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/khnfesk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.