The Construction Of World Input-Output Tables In The Wiod Project
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcel P. Timmer & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. Vries, 2013.
"Fragmentation, incomes and jobs: an analysis of European competitiveness,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 28(76), pages 613-661, October.
- Timmer, Marcel & Stehrer, Robert & Los, Bart & Vries, Gaaitzen J. de, 2012. "Fragmentation, Incomes and Jobs. An analysis of European competitiveness," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-130, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Los, Bart & Stehrer, Robert & de Vries, Gaaitzen, 2014. "Fragmentation, incomes, and jobs : an analysis of European competitiveness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6833, The World Bank.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Los, Bart & Stehrer, Robert & de Vries, Gaaitzen, 2013. "Fragmentation, incomes and jobs: an analysis of European competitiveness," Working Paper Series 1615, European Central Bank.
- Gerhard Streicher & Robert Stehrer, 2015.
"Whither Panama? Constructing A Consistent And Balanced World Sut System Including International Trade And Transport Margins,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 213-237, June.
- Gerhard Streicher & Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Whither Panama? Constructing a Consistent and Balanced World SUT System Including International Trade and Transport Margins," WIFO Working Papers 439, WIFO.
- Robert Stehrer & Gerhard Streicher, 2013. "Whither Panama? Constructing a Consistent and Balanced World SUT System including International Trade and Transport Margins," wiiw Working Papers 94, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Marcel Timmer & Abdul A. Erumban & Reitze Gouma & Bart Los & Umed Temurshoev & Gaaitzen J. de Vries & I–aki Arto & Valeria Andreoni AurŽlien Genty & Frederik Neuwahl & JosŽ M. Rueda?Cantuche & Joseph , 2012. "The World Input-Output Database (WIOD): Contents, Sources and Methods," IIDE Discussion Papers 20120401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Timmer, Marcel & Los, Bart & Vries, Gaaitzen J. de, 2012. "China and the World Economy:A Global Value Chain Perspective on Exports, Incomes and Jobs," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-128, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-130 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:25:y:2013:i:1:p:71-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.