Whither Panama? Constructing a Consistent and Balanced World SUT System Including International Trade and Transport Margins
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gerhard Streicher & Robert Stehrer, 2015. "Whither Panama? Constructing A Consistent And Balanced World Sut System Including International Trade And Transport Margins," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 213-237, June.
- Robert Stehrer & Gerhard Streicher, 2013. "Whither Panama? Constructing a Consistent and Balanced World SUT System including International Trade and Transport Margins," wiiw Working Papers 94, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Timmer & Abdul A. Erumban & Reitze Gouma & Bart Los & Umed Temurshoev & Gaaitzen J. de Vries & I–aki Arto & Valeria Andreoni AurŽlien Genty & Frederik Neuwahl & JosŽ M. Rueda?Cantuche & Joseph , 2012. "The World Input-Output Database (WIOD): Contents, Sources and Methods," IIDE Discussion Papers 20120401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. Vries, 2015. "An Illustrated User Guide to the World Input–Output Database: the Case of Global Automotive Production," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 575-605, August.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:61003 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:monber:y:2017:i:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:monber:y:2017:i:4:p:347-367 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Schönfelder & Gerhard Streicher & Johan Gille & Frank Trosky, 2015. "Employment Effects of Increased Inland Waterway Transport in the Danube Region," WIFO Working Papers 497, WIFO.
- repec:spr:weltar:v:153:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10290-017-0280-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mika, Alina, 2017. "Home sweet home: the home bias in trade in the European Union," Working Paper Series 2046, European Central Bank.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Marcel Timmer & Gaaitzen de Vries, 2013. "The Construction Of World Input-Output Tables In The Wiod Project," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 71-98, March.
- Daniel Dujava & Maria Siranova, 2017. "Getting the Measures of Trade Misinvoicing Right: Bilateral Panel Data Approach," Working Papers wp98, Institute of Economic Research, SAS, revised 20 Dec 2017.
- Oliver Reiter & Robert Stehrer, 2018. "Trade Policies and Integration of the Western Balkans," wiiw Working Papers 148, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Gerhard Streicher, 2015. "Using the FIDELIO Model to Estimate the Effects of the Tax Reform 2015-16 on Net Output," WIFO Bulletin, WIFO, vol. 20(23), pages 266-272, December.
- Michael Peneder & Gerhard Streicher, 2016. "De- versus Re-industrialisation: Is Structural Change Reversible?," WIFO Working Papers 506, WIFO.
- Gerhard Streicher, 2015. "Schätzung der Auswirkungen der Steuerreform 2015/16 auf die Wertschöpfung mit dem Modell FIDELIO," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 88(5), pages 417-424, May.
More about this item
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-TRE-2012-11-11 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2012:i:439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.