Report NEP-TRE-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schürenberg-Frosch, Hannah, 2012. "Determinants of transport costs: Are they uniform across countries?," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-54, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2012. "Progress in Ratification and Implementation of ASEAN Protocols and Agreements in the Philippine Transport Sector," Discussion Papers DP 2012-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Farid Gasmi & Juan Daniel Oviedo, 2012. "Controlling regional monopolies in the natural gas industry: the role of transport capacity," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010073, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Fosgerau, Mogens, 2011. "How a fast lane may replace a congestion toll," MPRA Paper 42271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & de Palma, André, 2012. "Congestion in a city with a central bottleneck," MPRA Paper 42270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabiano Mezadre Pompermayer & Erivelton Pires Guedes, 2012. "Avaliação dos Fundos Setoriais: CT-Transporte," Discussion Papers 1689, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Farid Gasmi & Juan Daniel Oviedo, 2012. "Investment in transport capacity and regulation of regional monopolies in natural gas commodity markets," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010074, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- De Borger, Bruno & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2012. "Information provision by regulated public transport companies," MPRA Paper 42267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumagai, Satoru & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2012. "Geographical simulation analysis for logistics enhancement in Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 369, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Gerhard Streicher & Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Whither Panama? Constructing a Consistent and Balanced World SUT System Including International Trade and Transport Margins," WIFO Working Papers 439, WIFO.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765032996 is not listed on IDEAS anymore