Report NEP-TRE-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schürenberg-Frosch, Hannah, 2012. "Determinants of transport costs: Are they uniform across countries?," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-54, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2012. "Progress in Ratification and Implementation of ASEAN Protocols and Agreements in the Philippine Transport Sector," Discussion Papers DP 2012-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Farid Gasmi & Juan Daniel Oviedo, 2012. "Controlling regional monopolies in the natural gas industry: the role of transport capacity," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010073, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Fosgerau, Mogens, 2011. "How a fast lane may replace a congestion toll," MPRA Paper 42271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & de Palma, André, 2012. "Congestion in a city with a central bottleneck," MPRA Paper 42270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabiano Mezadre Pompermayer & Erivelton Pires Guedes, 2012. "Avaliação dos Fundos Setoriais: CT-Transporte," Discussion Papers 1689, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Farid Gasmi & Juan Daniel Oviedo, 2012. "Investment in transport capacity and regulation of regional monopolies in natural gas commodity markets," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010074, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- De Borger, Bruno & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2012. "Information provision by regulated public transport companies," MPRA Paper 42267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumagai, Satoru & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2012. "Geographical simulation analysis for logistics enhancement in Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 369, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Gerhard Streicher & Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Whither Panama? Constructing a Consistent and Balanced World SUT System Including International Trade and Transport Margins," WIFO Working Papers 439, WIFO.
- Kroon, L.G. & Peeters, L.W.P. & Wagenaar, J.C. & Zuidwijk, R.A., 2012. "Flexible Connections in PESP Models for Cyclic Passenger Railway Timetabling," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2012-008-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.