Schätzung der Auswirkungen der Steuerreform 2015/16 auf die Wertschöpfung mit dem Modell FIDELIO
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Rocha-Akis, 2015. "Verteilungseffekte der Einkommensteuerreform 2015/16," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 88(5), pages 387-398, May.
- Gerhard Streicher & Robert Stehrer, 2015.
"Whither Panama? Constructing A Consistent And Balanced World Sut System Including International Trade And Transport Margins,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 213-237, June.
- Gerhard Streicher & Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Whither Panama? Constructing a Consistent and Balanced World SUT System Including International Trade and Transport Margins," WIFO Working Papers 439, WIFO.
- Robert Stehrer & Gerhard Streicher, 2013. "Whither Panama? Constructing a Consistent and Balanced World SUT System including International Trade and Transport Margins," wiiw Working Papers 94, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- José Manuel Rueda-Cantuche & Kurt Kratena & Gerhard Streicher & Frederik Neuwahl & Ignazio Mongelli & Jose M. Rueda-Cantuche & Aurelien Genty & Iñaki Arto & Valeria Andreoni, 2012. "FIDELIO: A fully interregional dynamic econometric long-term input-output model for the EU," EcoMod2012 4082, EcoMod.
- Josef Baumgartner & Serguei Kaniovski, 2015. "Steuerreform 2015/16 – Gesamtwirtschaftliche Wirkungen bis 2019," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 88(5), pages 399-416, May.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46816 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSteuersimulation; Input-Output-Modell; Wertschöpfung;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:2015:i:5:p:417-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.