Distribution Effects of the Austrian Tax and Transfer System 2007-2016
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kakwani, Nanok C, 1977. "Measurement of Tax Progressivity: An International Comparison," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(345), pages 71-80, March.
- Bach, Stefan & Beznoska, Martin & Steiner, Viktor, 2016. "Wer trägt die Steuerlast? Verteilungswirkungen des deutschen Steuer- und Transfersystems," Study / edition der Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf, volume 127, number 347.
- Alois Guger & Ewald Walterskirchen & Wilfried Puwein, 1987. "Aus WIFO-Gutachten: Umverteilung durch öffentliche Haushalte in Österreich," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 60(11), pages 673-678, November.
- Suits, Daniel B, 1977. "Measurement of Tax Progressivity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 747-752, September.
- Gerlinde Verbist & Francesco Figari, 2014.
"The Redistributive Effect and Progressivity of Taxes Revisited: An International Comparison across the European Union,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 70(3), pages 405-429, September.
- Verbist, Gerlinde & Figari, Francesco, 2014. "The redistributive effect and progressivity of taxes revisited: an international comparison across the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsSteuer- und Sozialabgabensystem; Reformen; Einkommensumverteilung; Abgabenbelastung; Mikrosimulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:2016:i:5:p:347-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.