Aus WIFO-Gutachten: Umverteilung durch öffentliche Haushalte in Österreich
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alois Guger & Silvia Rocha-Akis, 2016. "Redistribution by the State in Austria," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(5), pages 329-345, May.
- Christoph Badelt, 1994. "Herausforderungen an den österreichischen Sozialstaat," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 20(1), pages 15-30.
- Helmut Kramer, 2001. "Distributive Effects Emanating from Austria's Budget Policy," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 74(1), pages 27-39, January.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58820 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Rocha-Akis & Viktor Steiner & Christine Zulehner, 2016. "Distribution Effects of the Austrian Tax and Transfer System 2007-2016," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(5), pages 347-359, May.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:33621 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alois Guger & Markus Marterbauer, 2009. "Redistribution by the State," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 82(11), pages 859-877, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAus WIFO-Gutachten: Umverteilung durch öffentliche Haushalte in Österreich;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:1987:i:11:p:673-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.