Multiplicative Decomposition And Index Number Theory: An Empirical Application Of The Sato-Vartia Decomposition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rutherford, Thomas F, 1999. "Applied General Equilibrium Modeling with MPSGE as a GAMS Subsystem: An Overview of the Modeling Framework and Syntax," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(1-2), pages 1-46, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Lábaj & Karol Morvay & Martin Hudcovský, 2015. "Labour Elasticity in V4 countries: Structural decomposition analysis," Department of Economic Policy Working Paper Series 009, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2015. "Multiplicative decomposition of aggregate carbon intensity change using input–output analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 13-20.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:585-599 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Dujava, 2012.
"Príčiny zaostávania nových členských krajín EÚ: empirická analýza na základe Montgomeryho dekompozície
[Causes of Lagging Behind of New Member States of EU: Empirical Analysis by Montgomery Decompo," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 222-244.
- Choi, Ki-Hong & Ang, B.W., 2012. "Attribution of changes in Divisia real energy intensity index — An extension to index decomposition analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 171-176.
- Cazcarro, Ignacio & Duarte, Rosa & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio, 2013. "Economic growth and the evolution of water consumption in Spain: A structural decomposition analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 51-61.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:142:y:2017:i:c:p:163-176 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMultiplicative decomposition; Index number theory; Structural decomposition analysis; Siegel-Shapley decomposition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:21:y:2009:i:2:p:163-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .