Decomposition analysis of the telecommunications sector in Indonesia: What does the cellular era shed light on?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars-Hendrik Roller & Leonard Waverman, 2001.
"Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 909-923, September.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Leonard Waverman, 1996. "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CIG Working Papers FS IV 96-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Waverman, Leonard, 2000. "Telecommunications Infrastructure And Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 2399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sikhanwita Roy & Tuhin Das & Debesh Chakraborty, 2002. "A Study on the Indian Information Sector: An Experiment with Input-Output Techniques," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 107-129, June.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2006.
"The causes of Japan's `lost decade': The role of household consumption,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 378-400, December.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2006. "The Causes of Japan's 'Lost Decade': The Role of Household Consumption," ISER Discussion Paper 0661, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2006. "The Causes of Japan's "Lost Decade": The Role of Household Consumption," NBER Working Papers 12142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Skolka, Jiri, 1989. "Input-output structural decomposition analysis for Austria," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 45-66.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Banani Nandi, 1999. "Technical Change, Markup, Divestiture, And Productivity Growth In The U.S. Telecommunications Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(3), pages 488-498, August.
- Paul-Antoine Beretti & Gilbert Cette, 2009. "Indirect ICT investment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(17), pages 1713-1716.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 1998. "Structural Decomposition Techniques: Sense and Sensitivity," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 307-324.
- Aying Liu, 1998. "Sources of Structural Change and Output Growth of China's Economy: 1987-92," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 95-116, May.
- Seyfang, Gill & Longhurst, Noel, 2013. "Growing green money? Mapping community currencies for sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 65-77.
- Houssa, Romain, 2013.
"Uncertainty about welfare effects of consumption fluctuations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 35-62.
- Romain Houssa, 2011. "Uncertainty about Welfare Effects of Consumption Fluctuations," Working Papers 1101, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Paul B. Siegel & Jeffrey Alwang & Thomas G. Johnson, 1995. "Decomposing Sources of Regional Growth with an Input-output Model: A Framework for Policy Analysis," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 18(3), pages 331-353, July.
- Toh Mun Heng & Sandre M. Thangavelu, 2006. "Singapore information sector : a study using input-output table," Development Economics Working Papers 21817, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mohamad Fulazzaky & Hilman Akil, 2009. "Development of Data and Information Centre System to Improve Water Resources Management in Indonesia," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(6), pages 1055-1066, April.
- George Korres, 1996. "Sources of structural change: an input-output decomposition analysis for Greece," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(11), pages 707-710.
- Vicente, Maria Rosalia & Lopez, Ana Jesus, 2006. "Patterns of ICT diffusion across the European Union," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 45-51, October.
- Cronin, Francis J. & Parker, Edwin B. & Colleran, Elisabeth K. & Gold, Mark A., 1991. "Telecommunications infrastructure and economic growth : An analysis of causality," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 529-535, December.
- Ercin, A. Ertug & Mekonnen, Mesfin M. & Hoekstra, Arjen Y., 2013. "Sustainability of national consumption from a water resources perspective: The case study for France," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 133-147.
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J., 1998.
"CEE telecommunications investment and economic growth,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 173-195, June.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 1997. "CEE telecommunications investment and economic growth," MPRA Paper 11843, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jul 1997.
- Wong, Poh-Kam, 2002.
"ICT production and diffusion in Asia Digital dividends or digital divide?,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 167-187, June.
- Wong, Poh-Kam, 2001. "ICT Production and Diffusion in Asia Digital Dividends or Digital Divide?," WIDER Working Paper Series 008, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Roy Chun Lee & Christopher Findlay, 2005. "Telecommunications reform in Indonesia: Achievements and challenges," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 341-365.
- Robert Inklaar & Mary O'Mahony & Marcel Timmer, 2005.
"ICT AND EUROPE's PRODUCTIVITY PERFORMANCE: INDUSTRY‐LEVEL GROWTH ACCOUNT COMPARISONS WITH THE UNITED STATES,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(4), pages 505-536, December.
- Inklaar, Robert & Mahony, Mary O' & Timmer, Marcel, 2003. "ICT and Europe's productivity performance industry-level growth account comparisons with the United States," GGDC Research Memorandum 200368, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Maryam Farhadi Kooshki Author_Email: email@example.com & Rahmah Ismail, 2011. "The Impact Of Information And Communication Technology Investment Externalities On Economic Growth In Newly Industrialized Countries," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-251, Conference Master Resources.
- Farkhanda Shamim, 2007. "The ICT environment, financial sector and economic growth: a cross-country analysis," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(4), pages 352-370, September.
- B. Andreosso-O'Callaghan & Guoqiang Yue, 2002. "Sources of output change in China: 1987-1997: application of a structural decomposition analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(17), pages 2227-2237.
- Norton, Seth W, 1992. "Transaction Costs, Telecommunications, and the Microeconomics of Macroeconomic Growth," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 175-196, October.
- Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael L., 2010. "Sources of Chinese labor productivity growth: A structural decomposition analysis, 1987-2005," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 557-570, December.
- Bekhet, Hussain Ali, 2013. "Assessing structural changes in the Malaysian economy: I–O approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 126-135.
- Toh Mun Heng & Shandre M. Thangavelu, 2006. "Singapore Information Sector: A Study Using Input-Output Table," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0615, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Qi, Li & Prime, Penelope B., 2009. "Market reforms and consumption puzzles in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 388-401, September.
- Jiansuo Pei & Jan Oosterhaven & Erik Dietzenbacher, 2012. "How Much Do Exports Contribute To China'S Income Growth?," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 275-297, January.
- Gleim, Mark R. & Smith, Jeffery S. & Andrews, Demetra & Cronin, J. Joseph, 2013. "Against the Green: A Multi-method Examination of the Barriers to Green Consumption," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 44-61.
- Sang H. Lee & John Levendis & Luis Gutierrez, 2012.
"Telecommunications and economic growth: an empirical analysis of sub-Saharan Africa,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 461-469, February.
- Sang H. Lee & John Levendis & Luis Gutierrez, 2009. "Telecommunications and economic growth: an empirical analysis of sub-saharan Africa," Documentos de Trabajo 005512, Universidad del Rosario.
- Azmat Gani & Michael D. Clemes, 2006. "Information and communications technology: a non-income influence on economic well being," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(9), pages 649-663, September.
- Richard Hindls & Stanislava Hronová, 2012.
"Odraz ekonomického vývoje vybraných zemí ve struktuře výdajů na konečnou spotřebu
[Reflection of Economic Development of Selected Countries in the Structure of Final Consumption Expenditure]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 425-441.
- Xiaoli Han & TK. Lakshmanan, 1994. "Structural Changes and Energy Consumption in the Japanese Economy 1975-95: An Input-Output Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 165-188.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald Ravinesh Kumar & Peter Josef Stauvermann & Nikeel Kumar & Syed Jawad Hussain Shahzad, 2019. "Exploring the effect of ICT and tourism on economic growth: a study of Israel," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 221-254, August.
More about this item
KeywordsTelecommunication; Growth; Input-Output; Decomposition; Indonesia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:38:y:2014:i:3:p:248-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.