Report NEP-CSE-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koski, Heli, 2015. "Commercial success of innovation: the roles of R&D cooperation and firm age," ETLA Working Papers 30, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Havas, Attila, 2014. "Types of knowledge and diversity of business-academia collaborations: Implications for measurement and policy," MPRA Paper 65908, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 May 2015.
- Aramonte, Sirio, 2015. "Innovation, investor sentiment, and firm-level experimentation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Plechero, Monica & Chaminade , Cristina, 2015. "The role of regional sectoral specialization on the geography of innovation networks: a comparison between firms located in regions in developed and emerging economies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/29, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. " Intangible Investment and Technical Efficiency: The Case of Software-Intensive Manufacturing Firms in Turkey," Working Papers 2015/11, Turkish Economic Association.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Euripidis N. Loukis, 2015. "Did the Reduction of ICT Investment Due to the 2008 Economic Crisis Affect the Innovation Performance of Firms? An Exploratory Analysis Based on Firm Data for the European Glass, Ceramics, and Cement ," KOF Working papers 15-391, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- V. Dortet-Bernadet & M. Sicsic, 2015. "The effect of public support on R&D employment in small firms," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2015-11, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- ITO Yukiko, 2015. "Are There Trade-offs between the Existing and New Foreign Activities?," Discussion papers 15101, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Antoine Gervais, 2015. "Multiregional Firms and Region Switching in the US Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 15-22, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ayyagari,Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Maksimovic,Vojislav, 2015. "Are large firms born or made ? evidence from developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7406, The World Bank.
- Montmartin, B. & Herrera, M. & Massard, N., 2015. "R&D policies in France: New evidence from a NUTS3 spatial analysis," Working Papers 2015-11, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Elmoznino Laufer, Michel, 2015. "Startups, Financing and Geography– Findings from a survey," Ratio Working Papers 255, The Ratio Institute.
- David McKenzie & Christopher Woodruff, 2015. "Business Practices in Small Firms in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 21505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mckenzie,David J. & Woodruff,Christopher M., 2015. "Business practices in small firms in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7405, The World Bank.
- Mira Slavova & Anca Metiu, 2015. "Ritualization and the Process of Knowledge Transfer," Working Papers hal-01184948, HAL.
- Jo H. M. Wijnands & Siemen van Berkum & David Verhoog, 2015. "Measuring Competitiveness of Agro-Food Industries: The Swiss Case," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 88, OECD Publishing.
- Oriana Bandiera & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2015. "Family business: management effort and firm performance," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 450, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Edquist , Charles, 2015. "Innovation-related Public Procurement as a Demand-oriented Innovation Policy Instrument," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/28, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Michel Boyer & Lise Corriveau & Brigitte Gagnon & Chantal Majeau & Serge Striganuk, 2015.
"Collaborate to act, collaborate to learn: the case of a primary school accreditation process as an international school in Quebec
[Collaborer pour agir et collaborer pour apprendre : le cas d’une é," Post-Print hal-01187862, HAL.
- Jens Arnold & Natália Barbosa, 2015. "Structural policies and productivity: Evidence from Portuguese firms," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1259, OECD Publishing.